The mtc Scholarship award will be granted to children of staff members as well as to Nigerian citizens not directly affiliated with the Company.
The award is tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for undergraduate courses and either local or overseas Tertiary Institutions for post graduate courses.
Applicants can apply for a scholarship award in area of study that is a recognized University program.
- Awards will be for Postgraduates and Undergraduates courses only.
- Masters Degree programme is open to both HND and First degree holders.
- Proof of Matriculation
- For Postgraduate studies, a minimum of second class upper division for University degree or upper credit for HND holders.
- For Undergraduate studies, a minimum of five Alphas or Betas including English, Mathematics at one sitting in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
- All applicants for Undergraduate Degree scholarship that are in the 2nd year of their studies or above must have a minimum 3.5CGPA or its equivalent in their previous academic years.
- Age limits are not more than 23 years for undergraduate studies and not more than 35 years for Postgraduate studies.
Conditions of Award:
a) The student must maintain a minimum 3.5CGPA each academic year
- The award takes effect from the beginning of each academic session and lapses if not utilized within the period.
- The duration of the award is a maximum of 6 years for Undergraduate studies, 2 years for Masters and 3 years for Ph.D.
- No extension of award will be entertained.
Value of Award
- Tuition fees as submitted by the Institution.
- A fixed upkeep or living expenses.
- Cost of Books. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Please complete the application form and return to:
Office of the Secretary to the Registered Trustees
Murli T Chellaram Foundation
C/O The Company Secretary