The 2009/ 2010 Primary Admission List of Imo State University, Owerri has been released and uploaded in the internet. Candidates who chose the University as first choice in JAMB Universities Matriculation Examination and participated in the Post UME Screening Exercise are requested to access their admission status from this website.
They are to use the scratch card with which they checked their Post UME scores for this purpose. In the event of loss of scratch, the candidate is advised to purchase another one from the University Library.
- Successful candidates are requested to follow the instructions provided, complete the acceptance form online and
present themselves to the Admissions Unit of the University for clearance with effect from the 8th of January, 2010
with the following materials:
i Original and photocopies of 2009/ 2010 JAMB Result Slip
ii Original and photocopies of 2009/ 2010 Post-UME result
iii Original and photocopies of O/L Certificates/ Statements of result
iv Recent passport photographs
Successful candidates who do not present themselves for clearance on or before 22nd January 2010 should consider
themselves to have forfeited the admission.
Click here to check your result or visit www.imsuonline.com
– Visit IMSU Library Cafe and purchase IMSU Post UME Results scratch card for N1000 only
- Return to this website and log in your Jamb Registration number and Scratch card PIN against the fields provided
- Type your Jamb Reg no. leaving no white spaces. Any mistake you make in typing your Jamb Reg No. will render your
scratch card invalid and could lead to “No Value” in your result notification slip
- Click ‘Check Result’ to have the status of your result and admission status displayed.
- One scratch card can be used per one Jamb registration no. for unlimited no. of times to view/ print result/ admission
- Candidates should enter PIN Nos correctly. Attempts to guess PIN Nos or use fake PINs will result to the
candidate’s Reg. no. being barred PERMANENTLY from accessing the site. Candidates with barred reg. nos will
NOT be attended to and will automatically forfeit accessing their result and subsequent admission.
Candidates are adivised to purchase scratch cards from only the designated outlet. Issues arising from scratch- cards purchased elsewhere will NOT be attended to.
- Helplines: 07023651562, 07062916222, 07071156604. Call period – 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday.