NECO GCE Results Released: 98% of candidates fail as NECO releases Nov/Dec

NECO 2010/2011 results have been released, click here for result checking information

The National Examinations Council has released the results of the November/December Senior School Certificate Examinations, with 98 per cent of the 234,682 failing to clinch five credits, including English and Mathematics.

But NECO stated that 4,223 candidates got five credits, including English and Mathematics.

The 4,223 candidates formed about 1.80 per cent of those that sat for the examinations, while Kogi, Bauchi and Ondo led others states in the list of examination malpractices.

The Registrar of NECO, Prof. Promise Okpalla, stated this in his address at the NECO national headquarters in Minna on Tuesday.

He added that 234,682 candidates wrote the examinations out of 245,157 that registered.

He said, “Today, NECO formally announces the results of the 2009 Nov/Dec SSCE which held in 1,708 centres spread across the country.

“Inasmuch as education remains a potent tool for attaining national goals, NECO will remain a veritable instrument for measuring educational attainment at the secondary school level, as standards will not be sacrificed for whatever reasons.”

He mentioned the total number of candidates with five credits and above irrespective of subjects as 12,197, representing about 5.2 per cent of those that sat for the examination.

Okpalla also said that 236,613 cases of examination malpractices were discovered in the examinations.

He said while Kogi topped the list of examination malpractices, the Federal Capital Territory, Abia and Oyo states were ranked lowest in infractions.

He regretted the poor performance of the candidates in the examination, saying that there was the need for stakeholders to intensify efforts in ensuring improvement in candidates’ performance.

Okpalla advised candidates that wrote the examination to visit NECO’s website with the same scratch card used in registering to access their results.
SOURCE: punchng.com

• Akunda Paul says:

Why is it that the percent of failure is more than that of success? this time around. I hereby call on the concern authority to look critically into the root cause of this issue. God bless NIGGA.

• Emmanuel says:

wow! this is outrageous.how can some thousands sit for exams and just few percentage passed.this is too bad.
    what shall we do? i think the govt should intervene in this very fast so that student can have faith of making it again

• KOLA says:

this is serious but i pray amongst the few successful my younger brother will make it injesus name .AMEN

• francis says:

glory be to neco for saving some souls from being rusticated at home

• abiri busayo says:

please how can i check my neco gce 2010 result

• Lawrence Adeboye says:

Shameful,only 1.8% pass the exam out 246 thousand .That means it is high for government to provide conductive environment,inorder to safe Nigeria education

• K-BOSS says:

That percentage is too much your marking standard is too strick. You need to do something about it. That result is too bad. It shows ur have a bad mgt

• Piusfatoba says:

The mass failure in nov/dec 2009 is not encourage atall.Government should take critical look at this and as well as remedy to it, God bless our great nation (nigeria)

• Irmiya says:

NECO is a disgrace to Nigerians. How can it give candidates F9 on subjects they fails, and cancelled the subjects well written by the candidates ? Government must investigate this to avoid further occurance.

• Akanji Oluwatobi says:

It is a shameful and inresponsible government of our days, out of 234, 682 people sat for the NECO exams that 1.8% people pass. shame Nigeria

• Bar says:

this is unbelievable out of 234,682 candidates only 1.8% passed Now who is to be blamed the government or the student ?

• Abba says:

This is clear evidence of system collapse and leadership failure. The registrar is not even ashamed of his statement instead of him to resign or delegate somebody to announce the result. By the way, the management of NECO dont pay its examiners good allowance which makes them mark our scripts without zeal.

• jennifer says:

NAWAO, WETIN DEY HAPPEN NECO, ITS REALLY UNFAIR OOO….

• Emeka says:

It is a shameful result,teachers should wake up

• tosin says:

Well. it is not a surprise because the standard of education in NIGERIA falls everyday. therefore 98% failure is not much…….GOD BLESS NIGERIA………..GOD SAVE YAR’ADUA……………GOD GUIDE JONATHAN

• Adejumo tosin says:

Its not a surprise, what i thought that might cause the failure is the part on student becos some of them did not prepare well for the exam.In the part of teachers, they are really trying their best its the students that must wake up and put more interest in studying rather than examination malpractices

• Jimi Ogunlola says:

The percentage is just too much and not convincing enof. Does it mean a whole 98% of the participants are nt serious? No! I won’t take that.
    I believe majority of pple that sit for NECO Nov/Dec already do have experience and because of some deficiencies they enrol for Nov/Dec for a make-up.
    This needs a check.
    The concerned body (NECO or Govt) should interfare to put a stop to futher occurence of such.
    This is sad. Abba!

• OLAOSEBIKAN OLAYINKA V says:

Hi,where did u guys want us to start from?am speechless and you guys will be praying for success uh u just can make it 2 d top,bunch of fools.

• HAYDENIKE says:

COULD THERE HAVE B
    EEN A PROBLEM WITH THE MARKING AND COULD THERE BE AMENDMENTS

• JOLAOLUWA JULIET says:

Am praying to God to be part of the successful one’s, I know God can do that 4 me.

Can’t someone tell me how to check Nov/Dec result, i hard that result is out and since then i have been trying to check my result but is not bringing out the result.

please inform me if there is any other way to check it..

am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. thank you and God Bless you all.

• eva says:

well i just think student should sit tite,and 4 neco u are quite strict,as 4 fed govt pls d education standard is low in relative to the marking scheme,but i pray iam part of the 2%.ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen,so help me GOD,ITS JUST MATHS I NEED.

• pelumi says:

this does not level publish at all.
    this is masacre failure
    pls NECO do sth.

• dtb says:

neco ur markin scheme is to high u guys are very heartless re ur children writing d exams themselves u guys re d originator of malpractices

• biodun says:

neco wat u ar doin to us is not gud at all pass us and let pple enter skul .pls remark this thing now pls.allow us enter skul now we ar tired of staying at home please.am sure all ur own children to enter skul was like eating amala but consider us too u cant be their for life please we are begging

• Tope says:

Neco i know u re always happy 4 mass failure,i know if 1 of ur children is writing dis exam he/she will b among dis 2% all i know is dat only god can judge u unless u remark dis paper u won’t hav rest of mind.

• Ola says:

Wao dis is really a shock but my advise goes tn secondary teacher dat they should put more effort in teaching about our government i as a person believe dat they are all jegudujera coz i know dat dis 1.80% is coming frm private school

gabboy15
    Neco dis is unfair, how can only 2% passed, what happen 2 the rest,
    ah neco am sure you sold the result and God will punish you 4 dat
    you prof Okpalla you will not have peace of mind until death cos you are the coz root of dis. unless you remark and change the result

• Me says:

Neco! remeber u playing with people’s feature. Dat’s all av got 4 u.

• Ifeanyi says:

Wow! This is amazing… How can 98% fail? Is it truly dat bad or u guys jst marked it d wrong way? c’mon neco, haven’t u got some better story to tell. It shows u guys can’t conduct a simple exam… Wat a shame!

• Badejo temitope says:

I sat 4 neco jun/jul but it was later cancelled.Pls i need d result 4 admission.

• Juwon Bamidele a.k.a Jidbo. says:

Neco it bad of u people how will 98% fail out of 100% u people should sit down and think of what people will say about u.

• Maisie Abaja says:

Blog looks really good mate, keep it up! Inspires me to keep building a following of my own.

• Alexander says:

how will i check my resuts

• Mr B.I says:

98!! Christ…i no fit shout

• dare adebayor says:

i have not seen my result pls help me to confirm it i have put the neccesary things needed but still saying invalid

• 2347037401405 says:

NECO! you will not kill me,why not announce that something happened to the script than to make me a big liar by bringing out this mind poisoning result.GOD SHALL PAY YOU ALL BACK!

• Abdul UJ says:

I think the Niga gov’t should not jus t be fighting on top of leadership, is a high time they should luk at education as key to every development.

• CRY says:

may god punish neco 4 dis wiked rezut.were do dey want us to start 4rm,i feel like hanging myself.so al d readin,stress & mon€y spent hv just gon to a waste.may GOD punish neco once more.

• Ogundolie vintage says:

How dependable is ur data base?Are those statistics real?I doubt ondo as exam-crime friendly.

• JOB DANIEL says:

Pls can some one ans dis question 4 me.why is it dat my result was cancelled?is it gud performance or mass cheating.if its mass cheating,den i should be called forward 2 defend d result.and if its gud performance den why d canceliation.i have red 4 days and nits 4 dis exam and all i could get is a cancelled result.why?it obvious dat i never set my eyes on my grades,but am disappointed in nigerian educational standards 4 discouraging dos dat are willing 2 learn.am in my final yr in kadpoly studying computer engineering and by Gods grace wil surely graduate bcos if d is life,d is hope.thanks neco.i appreciate d disappointment.JOB DANIEL in kaduna state.

• Neco, u are good 4 nothing sake. I doubt whether u are really in your senses. If somebody can perform instead of encouraging ones effort, u are discourage our young students. Why? Think about it.

• AGATHA CHRISTY says:

That serves them right. for failure to read before exams leads to total failure or poor result in return.

Learn to read and understand your books and teachings

• Emeka says:

It is not fair. This is Nigeria and we are Nigerians. Why will neco fail it’s Nigerian brothers and sisters like that. Neco should have all the scripts remarked. My brother Uchenna is about to loose his admission because of this truthless action.

• shadrach says:

pls what is the procedure of checking resuit?

• alani hafiz says:

i cant find my result WHY

• Blessing says:

Plssssssssssssssssss oh neco i beg of u to kindly release my results so i can move ahead cos there is no time in life.Here is my exam number 85210380eb.
    BLESSING OKPAMERUME.
    I will be grateful if my request is grant favorable

• Blessing says:

BLESSING OKPAMERUME.
    I will be grateful if my request is grant favorable.
    Thanks.

• Henry says:

Only GOD will punish u NECO for trying to hold peoples destiny, look men dey vex oh.

• gina says:

well the only thing i know is that if these papers were truely marked,why then is there much failure.i cannot believe that 98% of students in naija are dommies.theses results shld be marked pls,because it has frustrated many people.God bless neco officials.AMEN.

• OJO JOHN says:

THE MASS FAILURE OF CANDIDATES THIS YEAR IS AS A RESULT OF STUDENTS INADEQUATE PREPARATION FOR THE EXAM BUT NONETHELESS THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD TRY AND ASSIST THEM SO AS TO HAVE A WAY FORWARD.

• ADEYEMI SAMUEL says:

I think the mass failure is as a result of the curroptable attitude of the teacher toward student in defferent center,many candidate were able to attempt the question given to them but they were initiated and distracted by the selfish demand of teacher for free hand to exam malpractice. Government should therefor please find solution to this problem so that it won’t affect those who with there wisdom attemt the exam without involving in malpractice.

• Joseph says:

UNBELIEVABLE !
    FOR THIS RESULT, NECO PAINTED NIGERIAN STUDENTS AS DOMMIES.
    FOR GOD’S SAKE, NECO PLS MAKE RESTITUTION.

• daniel chukwuedo says:

but why?

• I think NECO are doing a great job trying to build up a better youth for a better Nigeria Please keep it up.THANKS.

• Damilola says:

God will punish the neco officials bz i can see that out of the 2% that pass the neco gce exam are the specila center..Pls find solution bz i must not fail and if i do u will retunr bacxk my money bz we no rich for my famaily house.. Later neco

• Fatima ibrahim says:

I checked my result but nothing appeared. How do want parents to believe me. Let me know is it pending or cancelled. Let us know.

• ABANG DAKINS OTU says:

what a pity 4 dis graet country. i thing neco is trying to enrich itselve thru special centers, but dat is 2 bad. how can de poor coop. PLS REMARK OUR RESULTS.

• famojuro daniel says:

i am nt here to insult neco bt pls just teach me aw to type the exam number in the neco result checking portal

• famojuro daniel says:

if u can kindly send a format to my email id

• Joe says:

It is practically impposible that only 2% passed the NECO Nov/
    Dec. 2009 exams. Nigerians are not that dull the way NECO try to portray. I think something is wrong somwhere or that the scripts were not properly marked. Otherwise get all the students to re-write the exam without additional cost and get the result out promptly. Another BIG problem with NECO is that they could provide reliable website for the students to check their results. The http://www.nigerianexam.org provided is fake. Nawa oh. Is this another version of corruption?

Joe

• Akindele Ayodeji Leke says:

I sat for NECO Nov/Dec 2009 with Reg.No. 85038251JH but it’s been difficult getting my result via the net using scratch card. Pls send it to my mail box and 08038128822.

• odum ugochinyere chineye says:

i sat for NECO Nov/Dec 2009 exams,i have tried to check my result with the online result checker bt it is not going,so please kindly send my result to my email.

• Odudu"a Oranmiyan says:

I think the outcome is a great stigma, and highly ridiculous. With the percentage of the fresh student, and some other in institution……… this organization are just fooling us with this result cuz its not real. And i suggest the 2% that pass to be their kinship. wakeup NAIJA

• Ikem says:

I have lost my scratch card. So i don’t know how to go about it. Please is there any other alternative? I need you peoples reply.

• olabisi says:

pls neco we all know u re trying your best but pls remark the exam i know in that exam i tried all my best but when the result came out its was so bad pls we re pleading……..

• Ebenezer says:

Sorry for the failure but i will advice our student nowadays to face their studies very well and sit tight not that they should be looking for where to cheat, God will help us.

• AKOR STEPHEN TYOWUESE says:

I want to apply for remarking but I don’t know how to go about it. pls help me out

• Veronica says:

Pls, i can’t check my result. Dis my Reg: 85160635JA.,my parent are on my neck. Pls kindly reply via email

• Pascal says:

I sat for NECO Nov/Dec 2009 with Reg.No 85130549EB and 85020044BA but it’s been difficult getting my result via the net using scratch card. Pls send it to my mail box and 07042521784

• M.S. Aliyu says:

i tried to access my result Nov/Dec but is been difficult. any alternative? My husband wants to know if i have to re-register.

• JAJI JAMIU ABDULLAHI says:

Gooday,Sir. i sat for NECO GCE NOV / DEC 2009, but am unable to access my result on net , My reg no ; 85018240 IH. CENT/ NO ; 019055. I Request,Sir , you should help me send it to my e-mail. May ALLAHU WATAALLAH be with u all ,Sir. amin. Thanks .God bless.

• JAJI JAMIU ABDULLAHI says:

PLS,SIR . LET ME KNOW IF I PASS AND HOW MANEY SUBJETS, HOW MANEY SUBJET I FAILS, PLS TEST TO MY E-MAIL,SIR. THANKS.

• Oyetunji olabisi beatrice says:

D result is very wough and every student are unhappy but i they didn’t prepare 4 d exam.bt they wil try more next season.

• uchechi says:

Neco officials,what realy cause the mass failure

• lastborn says:

neco officer ,neco officer ayeyin-konida you just fail every body just like that, did you know where some of us get the money before we did this exsamm. we struggle be for we get this money opour this struggle you fail all this people infact
    e nogo better for you people.

• Austine says:

Pls send me d website i will use to check my result. Pls send it via e-mail

• Michael says:

Hello,I have been trying to check my cousin`s result who sat for Neco 2009 but can`t access his result.This is really disturbing to me,is there any other way i can get to check this result?Please your kind response will be highly appreciated…Thanks for the good job your site is doing.You can as well send me a text or email.0813-090-2550
    Michael.

• Jamiu says:

i dont thiink what is going on in nigeria is ok because if the nigeria government did not sort for how this problem can be solve quickly they will face what happen to a man in 1912 in canpulata.

• Ojo says:

Gud sir, God will help us, try to find a solution to it, dont fail people try to help them out. To get this money is easy.

• Abubakar says:

Neco you are really encouraging student to write neco next year with the best result.first of all,you started with passing 10% of student in the ssce and later you increased to 2% passing the gce exam.well done,now neco is not been marked but forged.

• Abdulraheem says:

Pls,i av bn finding it difficult to check my necoGce result.can u send d result 2 my mailbox.my reg no is(85030475EI)

• Adetoro Taiwo Adeola says:

Sir,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

my name is Adetoro Taiwo Adeola, i am one of the candidate of last session neco gce nov./dec. 2009.
    i av been trying to check for my result but i couldn’t get through with it. i would be very happy if the authority can send it to my mail address: ([email protected] My Reg. No. is : 85164518IB

• olumide says:

Pls i have been try to help my cuz check his result but can’t get through i will really appreciate it if you can help us out and his very on my neck here is the registration number 85122816FH to my email address pls ,. Thanks.

• Osunleye Tubosun Tolu says:

I sat for neco gce nov/dec 2009 and encountering problem checking my result. my registration number is 85062613FC.

• Ajibaire says:

I have tried so many times to check my nov/dec result but all to no avail. Pls kindly send it to my mail box. My Reg No is85142229BI

• mayor says:

I have tried so many times to check my nov/dec result but all to no avail. Pls kindly send it to my mail box. My Reg No is92094966AI

• Wada siba says:

The mass failure of NECO,Who will hold this problems.NECO marking the papers truely.Bye

• Omonusi J O says:

I’ve been trying to check my result to no avail. NECO pls reply through email. exam no; 85040356IH. [email protected]

• daniel says:

i don nderstand what is happening now …..only God can tell

• Aminu Abdullahi says:

I sat for Neco Nov/Dec 2009 but i found it very difficult to check my result via the net “invalid candidate number”. my exam no 85045200AI center name Abarshi Secondary School Yauri, center number 017011. my email [email protected]

• odereghi ikodi isighe says:

there is no need raining curses on the neco officials. the mass failure resulted from the students’ inability to shun their favorite programs on the tv, to shun sleeping all day long, to shun group discussions and arguments with friends over priceless issues such as football match, to shun playing games on phones and others, spending so much time at the internet cafe doing nothing and lots more rather than studying. IT IS ONLY WHEN THE STUDENT STUDY AS IF TO STUDY IS THE ONLY REASON FOR HIS EXISTENCE, THEN HE CAN WRITE OWN HIS OWN AND PASS. Mind you, a student who is fully prepared for an exam, is always confident of himself and very bold and can answer atleast 75% of the questions qualifying him for a pass. LET PARENTS PUSH THEIR CHILDREN TO SIT DOWN AND STUDY instead of allowing them to waste their time on daily basis especially when exams are around the corner.

• Tosin says:

See find solution to this problem because my husband is really on my neck,am tired of waiting please be fast about it .send it to my email

• Oghenekome Flora Okoro says:

The Registrar, National Examinations Council, Minna – Niger State. LETTER OF COMPLAINT- SWAPPING OF CANDIDATES NAME & REGISTRATION NUMBER: I sat for the NECO GCE Examinations in Nov/Dec 2009 with the following particulars: NAME: OKORO, OGHENEKOME FLORA; REG NO: 85076208AH; CENTRE NAME: OREDO GIRLS SEC SCH., BENIN CITY. On checking my result on-line, it was discovered that another candidate’s name, AUGUSTA EBHODAGHE ADESUA, was written on the result bearing my Examination No. Since 30th May, 2010, I sent a letter of complaint, with all relevant documents to support my claims, to the Registra in Minna, Niger State, through the State Officer in Benin City. It’s disheartening to note that uptil now nothing has been done to rectify the anomaly. In the light of the above, I am writing to remind you of this challenge of mine and the need for you to rectify same so that my effort to enter the University with my current JAMB scores is not negated. I can be contacted through E-mail: [email protected] in anticipation. OKORO, OGHENEKOME FLORA.

• omolebi kayode says:

Pls for God sake neco can u help me out and tell me the reason why i checked my result showing me no grades and remarks.Don’t i deserve results for the exam i wrote either good or bad.St. marks college agege.

• Ajayi Nathanieel says:

I Ajayi Nathaniel sat for neco jce 2009 at ansar-u-deen comprehensive grammar school Ondo with centre number 023053 and registration number 85175295CE sir i have go to Akure at zonal office all what they tell us is that i should go to mina the head qualter of neco. i am using this medium to beg of you to sent my result to me through my E-mail box [email protected] and if there is no result for me kindly inform me so that i can no what to do in order not to hope on it again
    thank

• I am Judith Mayowa Adedapo, l sat for neco exam 2009 in Nassarawa State at Gov Col Keffi, with reg no.8516011JB, centre no.036003,exam no 168 and l can’t find my result, the worst thing is that, l asked somebody to check for me and the person sendme a different that did not correspond to sitting l made. Please Sir kindly help me to check. I will appreciate your concern.

• Bright says:

NECO is not organised could u imagine students saw thier results online ,after some months the results were cancelled some students have used to get admitted pls they should solve this problem cos it they want to take thier certificate and find dat the results is not there that would be 2 bad for the person considering d number of years he ll stay. some dat knew sat for waec

• Neco officials should please minimize d way they realise thier result with so many mistake.

• okeuhie nwabueze says:

pls i need you to release my result

• alternative says:

Quickly retrieve your NECO or WAEC [WITHELD|OUTSTANDING|PENDING|SWAPPING] results for your Admission processing or if u still need it by CALLING Mr. OGUNLEYE ON +2348184358593 . TESTED AND TRUSTED….if not prove otherwise.
    You Too will give Testimonies like others!!

• Salome says:

Goodluck you a good and remarkable president,may God bless you.My request from you is to consider the pentioneers like in Gombe FCET for over four now there is no payment.People are dying of hunger,children don’t don’t go to school because of school fees.Please do something.God bless you,God bless Nigeria.

• saidu says:

the government should do some thing about this neco exam the 2010 neco exam result is very bad.all people are angry because now you can not check your neco exam result online why?

• nlawal says:

this is not the best for all of us! you and me knows what can best solve our problems: unemployment, poverty in security are all associated to our level of education. but what the hek. i wrote SSCE for seven times…and whose problem could that be mine?

• oluwapelumi says:

dis is too bad 4 a well develop country,about 100percentage of student sitted 4 exam but only 2per pass,may be i will migrate to another country God should help us in nigeria.

• Kim Musa says:

I must thank you guys for seing me through, it’s good to write morthan one exams becouse i did not make my Maths and English but now i’m so glad i did. Thanks neco

• Smith says:

Neco is d best exam body.why? Cos smone that made his rsult in waec cant do so in neco.I wrote 2010 neco.when i checkd my result i failed 2 subject which where due to my carelesness.neco keep it up

• N abdullahi says:

Gaskiya gov’t should look into matter for d bst of her pple

• HENRY CHIJIOKE EDEH says:

PLS I SAT FOR THE 2010 NOV/DEC NECO GCE EXAMS,BUT NOW I CAN”T ACCESS MY RESULT.THIS IS MY REGISTRATION NUMBER (15037113GD/0017).YOU CAN SEND IT TO 08165341351.THANKS…THE SCHOOL IS MEVED MODEL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OGINIGBA PORTHARCOURT.

• ANIEBIET says:

PLS I CANT SEE MY RESULT,(HELP)…ITS THE NOV/DEC EXAMS….HERES MY NO:08030869023.THANKS!! :-)

• solomon ebitorofa a says:

PLS I SAT FOR 2009 NOV/DEC NECO GCE EXAMS IN BAYELSA STATE AND MY PHOTO CARD GOT LOST. HELP ME WITH MY EXAMINATION NUMBER AND CENTRE NUMBER MY NAME IS SOLOMON EBITOROFA ARIKAWEI SEND IT TO 08036160943

• Moses says:

Why this thing is happened to nigeria?98%fail why?!!!

• Jeriano says:

Dnt get it confused o!doze dat just wrote diz nov/dec 2010/2011,is nt out yet…i sent an email to neco and they confirmed it…they are stil processing it into data.

• Rilwan says:

Pls neco, i have sat 4 neco 8 times.pls let dis be my last paper abeg.my friends are abusing me.

• ugwu ugonna collins says:

pls sir, i couldnt access my result online. reg no:85083723GD. nov/dec….2009. pls sir , i would be grateful if my result is sent to my email: [email protected]. thanks.

• xclusive says:

neco why????

• MOI says:

When will 2010 nov/dec neco gce result release?

• Dear Neco,
    My name is EDAFIETA JUNIOR ENAKEME
    please u have to help me, i sat for 2009 nov/dec necogce, so my uncle checked the result because i was admited in the hospital for operation so he helped me out but he died March 20th so now i am looking for the details for me to check and print my result, so i can use it for my admission in Delta state University. Please u really have to help me now. My screening starts on Monday please. Please u can send the details to my number 08168301354 or 07037899046 or my email [email protected] OR [email protected]
    Thanks Neco

• Mahmoud says:

Pls. When will neco nov/dec 2010/2011 result will be release

• HADI says:

NECO YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY. MAY GOD PUNISH YOU, YEYE PEOPLE

• Dickson. says:

NECO!,is the result for nov/dec gce for 2010/2011 realy out or not? pls notif me via 08169407604 or via my e-mail…..

• Chioma mbaofoegbu says:

I can’t access my result pls help me.name chioma mbaofoegbu.reg no.12281813BB.phone.no 08060477391.tanx

• samson says:

please neco release my neco result my admission is at hand you can help me to txt my result to my email please or you reach me on my number 08059419137.

• good afternoon sir,am not been able see my result my Registration number is:15103128JC center number is:025087 candidate serial no:111.i sat for neco G.C.E 2010/2011,this is from oyo state Nigeria,i will be very grateful if you forward it to me,THANKS SIR.

• Toby says:

Why is it that neco always finds it difficult in releasing result, is it dat the don’t no how to upload the results on net if so i hav a brother who knows how to upload u can contact me through my mail

• i try checking my result today but unable to see it,is it that it has not been uploaded or i don’t have a record of my result am talking about neco gce nov/dec 2010/2011

• Tukpa Benald Fanen says:

please and please neco official try and let Nov/Dec neco result be realiase

• xclusive says:

neco pls tel us wen u will release d results.

• Tochi says:

When will necogce 2010/2011 be release i want to make use of it.

• Faithy says:

Pls i nid dis neco gce result so dat i wil b able 2 purchase my jamb form nd knw wat course to fill in. Pls neco i dnt have much tyme. Jt have we desperate 9ja stdt 2 release our result. Pls.

• Takedi Ezougha says:

pls how can i check my neco gce nov/dec result, i have been tryin to check it and is showing record not found. pls kindly send it to my mail box, this my reg no..15023187DE

• Why is it dat u people always scare us? If u haven’t upload d result on d net, why are u saying 98% failed.

• Marvel says:

How many % passed the neco gce 2010

• John says:

I will never write NECO exam again cos you people have disappoint us i will tell others to boycott your establishment this will be my campaign.

• please i was unable to check my result,and i was already been told that the result has already been release. Anyway my assurance is that i will never fail because i’m not born for failure. What is in view of mine, based on the result viewer is that no result found. Please i didn’t know any means to check my result again apart from the site the crowd are entering which is http://www.nigeriaexams.com.please help me, but only God can help me the most.

• John says:

Shame on NECO, four months is gone no result, learn from Waec or you quit.

• John says:

I regret ever writing NECO GCE my admission is almost ready but NECO always tell us lies using different websites deceiving people that NECO GCE result is ready what a shame

• jeriano says:

neco has always been a disragce to this country . . Cant provide result for over 3 month+ when u knw pple are in urgent need of it,and after all this delay u will still fail innocent pple,SHAME ON THE RIGISTRA. .

• anthony says:

pls neco we need our result to make out futher plans. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• joshua says:

pls neco i can not find my result and i want to used it for my part-time university pls upload my own this is my examination number 15214963JE and my name is Joshua chigozie tetenta thanks god bless neco as u release my own bye.

• xclusive says:

@Joshua… U r very selfish & foolish @ d same time. U want only ur own 2 b uploaded. Do u tink d rest pple dat sat 4 d exam dnt want 2 go 2 sch??

• Samue says:

I dot no wath is apun to u that u dot p.t dost of are ware father &mother u just like to fall all which year or how mening year are day want to go too school pls nig as u no that time is go in do good to all of this student u makeare tra to dow so god belss u and min in jesus name as u dow so

• Fuck says:

Neco is d most stupid exam so far in dz wrld,i won’t advice anybdy 2 seat 4 neco gce cz it’s nt jst worth it,stupd country,stupid exam,stupid regstr,stupid markers…..

• EFIZY says:

NECO USE UR BRAIN OH PEEPS DEY PARA OH AS U DELAY D RESULT INCREASE D PERCENTAGE OF DOS DAT WILL MAKE IT ABEG NECO MAKE WILL NIGERIANS PROUD DIS YEAR AM DA YOUNG MONEY IF I MAKE IT AM GOIN TO RAIN ON U

• P. I says:

Hello Mr. Neco, it’s like this is becoming too much,for hw long shall we remain stayin at home, just bcos of one particular exam; isn’t “WAESCE”of more standard? Hardly could one hear of this mess(mass failure). Now, you announce the “Release of Result,”getting to the internet, nothing of such. Who is fooling who? If really, what u guyz publish concerning the students’ performance happens to be true, then,only a FOOL will come back and sit for National Examination Council(neco). After all, u’r not the only examination body, so why must it be you always, is it bcos it is Nigeria-Made? So,you’r now being used by some “hoodlums” in the political office to jeopardise the future of the young Nigerians; continue to enrich your pocket,and keeps rejoicing over the students’ failure by releasing fake result,all in the name of “Common-Hatred.” i know one day, you’r going to eat the one that will hook by your throath. let’s live everything into God’s hand, He is the only one to jurdge the wicked. Tnks

• EFIZY says:

OMO DIS RESULT IS STILL SHOWING NO RECORD WTS BATHIN NECO WIZARDS UPLOAD DIS STUFF LETS BE ON OUR MOVE NECOGCE IS JST D BEGINING OF SKULIN TINZ TKNS AS U DO SO 4 MORE INFOR CONTACT EFIZY.COM

• Faithy says:

Neco watz ur probs. 4 d past 3mths plus u guys avent bin able 2 release our result. Do u guys think dat we want 2 stay at home 4eva? Pls help us release dis result cos jamb form is gettin 2 an end nd we want 2 knw hw stand. I prm i wil neva in my life take neco exam or will i advice my future children 2 take any neco exam. Neco board, shame on you.

• ijay says:

i know that i am going to be among that few that’s always passing the exams…pls release the result let me know where i stand..

• Wahab abioye says:

You guys are enemy of progres since lst 3 month i haven’t saw my result pls no time am dying home

• Flower says:

hmmm!!! It is a pity

• Jim says:

U guys are really trying keep it up

• joe says:

neco are using our money for something else, coz they want also 2 come back next year

• Please which site is suitable for checking Neco GCE Nov/Dec result for 2010/2011?
    Please I need a reply as soon as possible.

• please Neco release my result if its being held by you people i have sat at home for too long i realy want to go to school please do not make my life missreble i want to become some body in this great nation i beg you and if its possible to release other peoples own please do cause i know they want to be in school too thank you all as you release my result name luckyson eguvere 1525599jf

• please neco see how our youths are angry this will make most of us turns something else you know what i mean things like arm robbers and even your own life is not save cause God will direct such child to your door post if he’s not given a proper education i beg all of you in the name of god don’t frustrate us cause we the youth of now have a strong heart and not every one of us out there is willing to go to school so give us the chance we that want to go

• samson says:

i know that i am going to be among that few that’s always passing the exams… pls release the result let me know wherei stand.. SAMSON TUNWAGUN

• Godwin says:

I beg in the name of God for the release of the 2010 nov/dec neco results. it is vital to the lives of many.

• Godwin says:

We all need the results. 15054651CD

• SINCLAIR says:

I JUST CALLED CONVERGED EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY TODAY 10 MARCH 2011 AT 9:20AM, AND THEY SAID IT WILL COME OUT BEFORE THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH. I HOPE SO CAUSE WE RELY NEED IT ABEE!.

• MJ says:

It’s terrible, Neco people abeg make una release my sis result.

• alimi mariam says:

mr neco what wrong with you people we need our result urgently please release our result or is it because is a nigerian examination or is it becaue it is the only exam in the world you people are just behaving like a fool so please and please release our result

• alimi mariam says:

mr neco nawaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you dont want to release our result ok no problem god will reward you on what you are doing

• alimi mariam says:

mr neco please release our result we need it urgently , jamb is already out and we dont know yet maybe we are writing the exam or not so please release our result now if you dont want god to spoil you people life

• twinee says:

i have been doing exams for sometime now but i think you guys want to fail me this time and i wont take it easy, pls i am begging, coz i dont want place abusive words on you so i will be expecting the result as soon as possible

• charlie rile says:

Nigeria we hail thee!

• charlie rile says:

pray seriously for Nigeria!!!

• Oluwaseyi says:

Pls u neco officials,we really beg in d name whatever God u believe in,pls we need this result urgent pls..let’s know our fate before d end of dis wk.pls pls pls

• adewale says:

pls can i get a solution to my on released result

• Adewale Rashidat says:

• Adewale Rashidat says:

please help u find our result out, and by the way why did u announce dat the result is out when u can’t produce our result out, what is the essence of dat, i always to go internet everyday to check my result but still yet, it will be telling me no record found but why………………………. i wanted to use it for JAMB before it close. please help u o………………………. dis i my Reg no: 15061151CA, Centre No: 020246, Serial no: 020

• Tolux says:

But I think we shouldn’t b talkin abt how long but d best thing we shud b doin is praying 4 gud results. I knw we all nid dis results but lets b patient 4 a litu while. I knw we wil all laugh at last.

• pls release our neco result on time.

• chuks says:

If people are complaining that our country is bad i do not support them to say that, if WAEC is complaining that people are having mass failure NECO is is repeating along with them, WAEC release their result for three good months, i marvel at it, but for NECO some one should tell me how long it will take before record will be found as it is said record not found, for how long will it take for it to be release? I need an answer, i’m not just writing this for writing sake or for my write up to appear in NECO site, i need GOOD reply, thanks.

• kamil issa says:

pls neco gce committe .try and release our result cos anytime we try to check it,it brings out nothing but NO RECORD FOUND> haba pls we get many things to do with this result/is the site we are entering that is not recommend for the result,www,nigeriaexams.com pls try and reply me thanks.

• Peace says:

pls neco is the neco result not yet out?

• ebraheemy says:

Neco body Iam very disappointed with you, lastly we say NO to Neco forever and ever in Nigeria .may GOD punish you and your generation board members and Neco staff, mtsssh useless

• Emmanuel says:

Plz neco i’m losing my admission at unn if dis result is nt out btw nw nd first wrk of apirl,plz neco u pple r playng wit pple destny ple neco

• owoh says:

is it a crime to seat for a necogce exam,is it a blame that will end our effort, is it a crime to sit for our so called nigeria exam, i dont if u people think neco is the end of exam, jamb is about to closed, u posted that is only few of us that pass thee exam, yet our result as not been release, u only collect our gard earning money and ttake to bank, do you think you think you suceed you can suceed in any thing you with the money, fear god if you cant fear all the head that sat for the exam.

• adegbola says:

neco are crazy 4 saying dat d 2010-2011 necogce result is out………………………………………

• Peace says:

Neco my admision into delsu is at stake plz releaze my result on monday morng plz i need 2screen.

• Benahi says:

When is neco going to paste our results online bcos i know that they hav finish marking i need it to clear for school

• neco results should be shown please

• EMAS says:

We are begging you people. Pls release our result, so as to futher our education. Plssss

• MR NO NAME says:

Ejo ni ile agodo se ati ri enikankan to le so fun wa pato ojo ti resulti yii ma jade ni?o ga gan ooo,e gbo na ojo melo ni won fe fi marki resulti yi nan? aduro ti ti won ni ka ni suru a be be ti ti won ni ko ti ya igba wo gan ni won fa je ki a to ri resulti yii looo?ahhhh Naijiriya ki olorun ma pe ti wa niya oooooo.

• Hello Mr. NECO, I wonder how pple r living in darkness and doing all the Nigeria students evil? If u pple continue like this, I know u will certainlly meet urm at ur door step. Though only Go knows the best, but of human being also know, if u pple insist on holding the Candidates results, God knows how to catch u all. Afterall, WAEC and NABTEB are examining bodies, why don’t they also do like. You know if they do as you do, Nigeria is to be disorganised. So they say a word is enough for the wise, if you like release the results and if you like just hold it. we would one day our creator and account for our deeds: either good or bad. Keep holding it and distribute them, the results to your respective childre for their and your persional uses. thank

• william says:

God bless neco body nd nigeria at large.i saw a lot of comments nd i 1da hw life can b so fustrating..i hv written so many examination nd no way 2 get a straight sittin…i feel like givin up on pursuin education cos it has bin so fustratin 4 me.all efforts 2 get 2 skul nd ivn study out of d country has bin terminated cos ma waec is nt gud nd comin dwn 2 nigeria ma neco is nt gud.i dnt no wot 2 do anymore cos ma life has neva bin beautiful cos ivn ma siblings am ahead r al in skul nd am stil nt.i feel caused nd rejected without repair.wot cn i do nw,no gud waec or neco…ma hands lie in d hands of God!!

• NECO REAlese all candidates results or u will all be FIRED!!!!!idiotssss that can provide result for four months.

• paul says:

Now i know why it took this period to relase the result,imagine 80percent failed and me gat only one credit,diz the worst result so far,…..may my God punish u all for ur wickedness…..am i so daft to fail six papers!!!!!???

• Jimmy jones says:

Neco av spelled doom 4 those thinkin of using dis result 4 admission.jst go n check urs n view d page wit a calm heart. N if u r hypertensive, dnt check it urself or u may collapse

• Chinonso says:

I thank Neco for releasing the exam results, at least it gives hope for a better performance in other recognized exam/result than neco’s So if you are out there thinking that all hope is lost, but Am telling you never give up or take it too much at heart because I believe GOD has a more fulfilling plan for you and me even in terms of Education, may be He wants us to draw more closer to Him in relation before blessing us bountifully.
    So we all especially those that failed this exam, it calls for more hard work and also trusting in God, and please don’t put the blames on Neco Officials, just accept this one for a better result and better tomorrow.
    God bless you all. [email protected], facebook.com/vochinonso, 07086039211.

• ahhhhh Olorun Oba,Awon agba pa owe,E bi mi pe kin ni won wi.
    Won wipe omo to ba ma jo iya ati kekere la ti ma mo, Eyi lo difa fun awon enemies of progress ti won pe ra won ni NECO.mo so nan wipe bawo ni result se le pe to yiii ase nkan ti won ma se ti wa lokan won.hmmm God only is the Judger..kani o to nkan to je ke gbe jade le gbe jade o ku wa o ku olohun.

• MR. NECO CLAP 4 UR SELF. SHEY UNA DON HAPPY AS U PEOPLE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN FAILING SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE. I HAV SEEN DAT NONESENSE U GUYS PLACED IN D NAME OF RESTULT. I KNOW WHAT I WROTE AND U GUYS FAILED ME I WISH I CAN CALL 4 A REMARK AND PROVE MY SELF. BUT I DONT HAVE MONEY, I WANT DIS SMS 2 GET 2 D DIRECTOR OF NECO. SINCERELY AM DISAPPOINTED COS I CAN BEAT MY CHEST AND SAY I KNOW WAT I WROTE. U FAILED ME COS AM IN BAUCHI AND U GUYS SAID WE CHEATED IN BAUCHI. I NEED AMMENDMENTS ON MY RESULT. MY DETAILS GOES AS FOLLOWS: REGISTR. NUMBER. 15033697CJ. STATE. BAUCHI.
    NAME. ANTHONY ARIZE GOZIE

• austine eyo says:

how do i check my Neco result

• gab says:

u guys are just shouting result result just imagine hw u are talking 2 neco board godwin ur result is out and is not dat good

• y me says:

y me neco!u med me to loose my admision into mina!imagine me with f9 parallel!may god help us

• neco watin una say b d problem.

• gandu samuel says:

well neco 98 percent failure, u know what? pls remark our papers, we want to go to skul!

• Neco staff,e no go beta 4 ur family on how u failed us in our exam,mind u we know dat u can do dis 2 ur children and by d grace of God al ur plan against d masses wil not succed.e ma sofo emi ni ooooooooooooooo.

• patric says:

…what has happened is nt dat new to me bcos no be today neco dey fail person! the question is that why are is this body of examinationm failing candidates every year. hav u 4gotten dat fingers are nt equal and nt every mouth is filled with silver spoons, and d point is dat u are depriving people of their rights. moreover u are destracting students attention from being educated and by so doing this nigeria’s future is falling down. thank u…

• ANI JEFFREY says:

MR NECO I BEG YOU IN D NAME OF JESUS PLEASE RELEASE MY RESULT THATS MY HOPE FOR KNOW I KNOW WHAT I WROTE PLS 15145016ED.

• mcbajas says:

After dis neco june/july,any body dat obtain d necogce is MAD.Even i wont advice my enemy 2 obtain d form.Neco na OLORIBURUKU.

• pls neco,in Gods name i need my result so that i can no the next step to take be is late plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• Pls Sir, I beg u in d name of our Creator Jehovah God pls Sir make amendment of the result,cos is too bad,u can imagine I Peter David Idowu gettin f9 parallel in Neco…d result I av bin waitin 2 use it clear my admission in NSUK,cos am lookin 4 Biology n Geography(PSYCOLOGY)…Pls Sir(PROF) am beging on bhalf of Nigerian student…on my kneel n don’t look at d abusive word my fellow student av says…U r a Father 2 us all.

• sam says:

Please, can i have my the marking scheme.

And also, i regretted for the 2010 nov/dec result which had just been released, are encouraging these students or on the other way round.

The result is worst!!!

• pls NECO I loss my attestation card and i would not re-call my registration number how can i check my result?

• jeremiah says:

you guyz just intentionaly failed innocent candidates…..just to be selling future form….how can 80percent failed english??my advice for u all is not to av anything to do with neco….they dont care abt if u read or not,they just give u what they feel like,my only joy was that i wrote waec gce and got all my papers,was it nt same reading i did that neco gave me 1 [email protected] of 9……????

• papa ajasco says:

House of assembly should look inti this matter…lol

• papa ajasco says:

House of assembly should look into this matter…lol

• olamilekan says:

With all my effort, haaaaaaaaaaaa
    may god 4 give you hooooooooooo

• oparinde Ademola Emmanuel says:

Please how do I check my result?
    My registration number is: 85216317HI
    Candidate no 184
    NOV/DEC2009

• Hey says:

What the hell did u NECO did! Why all this mass failure every year? Fuck u all

• ALABA says:

U dis holy ghost high school principer u will not be succesful in everything u lay ur hand on as frm to day u will be suffer as i”am suffer and as 4rm to day ur son,dauther,and ur wife all of u we being in sorrow as 4rm to day on.I which u bad luck.

• pls neco realese my result reg no 15036755HA NOV/DEC 2010

• ismail says:

wat the hell 4 neco to be failing canditates like dis

• Mabel says:

Pls i hope im nt among of those who fail

• Emmanuel says:

Ademola i have check your result. You pass

• Emmanuel says:

Ademola i have check your result. You pass.i tanx God 4 you.

• Emmanuel says:

neco please release my june/july 2010 result.reg:11427682FE.centre number:009212.neco please help me i need the result urgently.please when release email me at: [email protected].

• Opeyemi says:

It is unfair, let’s pray 4 god 2 take control.

• Emmanuel says:

neco pls release my june /july result 2010 Reg: 11427682FE

• Emmanuel says:

neco pls help me release my june /july result 2010 Reg: 11427682FE.pls i beg you .

• adaego says:

neco,u guy said the result is out,so wat is happening ,i am tried of checking ur site every now and then,pls i need my result.

• Neco what do you mean? You means all the Nigerian students are domand, zonbey or no more brilliant students in 9je? Ans me.

• Sadeeq Gsm says:

Why is that nigeria have no rules if u depend on reading and studyng at d end his rusult will b out with f9 and d one who did not read will get A1 pls think about this.

• Princess D says:

Neco dis is an act of witch craft. Why would 98% fail. U guys are vry wicked,u all want us 2b writing exam every yr. But God pass ona

• banjo says:

if d foundation is weak, surely the house can not stand.YOU PEOPLE SHOULD DO YOUR JOB WELL.

• Neco may be you guys have reason cus i can’t believe that for the whole Nigeria just 2% of the candidate pass their exams why not make the reasons clear to every body they might understand

• NECO PLEASE RELEASE MY RESULT.REG. NO.15205151FI

• Oladimeji Babatunde says:

Neco pls am not able to check my Nov/Dec 2010 result. For God sake send it to my mail [email protected] my reg no is 15155596CC,center no C24197 serial no 176

• AMA says:

oparinde Ademola Emmanuel UR RESULT IS A GOOD ONE ENJOY

• I check my result in 2009 release but now they said i should be quoting dplc1 before i will see that result,i have process this to minister of education.please better release my result.Exam NO 92120023BC,EXAM YEAR 2009,EXAM TYPE JUN/JUL,CENTRE NO 010014

• sagir says:

Is a quetionable thint,why the % of socouras is lawer,than the % of antsocuras

• Hassanbulama says:

It is very shameful to the govt of nigeria to say majority of d stdnt that sat for the neco paper has been failed, 98%failed, hw de we du always d standard of education falling,so govt it has to look dis otherwise something will happen very soon.

• devenerate says:

no wahala bad day give us xperience, worst day give us lesson. so doz dat fail ‘ll learn more lesson. d youth let us 4get any oda thing nw & concentrate in studies…tanx

• MUINAT says:

PLS HELP ME WITH MY RESULT NECO GCE NOV/DEC 2009. REGISTRATION NO 85006566, CANDIDATE NO 36, CENTER NO 025309.PLS I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF U CAN SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS SO MUCH.

• muinat says:

reg no 85006566jc, candidat no 36, center no 025309

• Pls i ave 4get my registration num nd center num,but i no d skool is C&S grammar school surulere pls any body dat no it shuld contact me on dis no 08067447552.

• Akanni says:

Good day the staff on seat, Please I will like this body to intensify effort on sensitizing teachers about their contribution to mass failure in the nation. when teacher is dating student I dont think such a student would be serious in his class also parent should look after their children; teach their child(ren)/ward the way to go when they are fully grown they will not depart from it. students should know that their is time for everything, academics time is not the time for facebook, yahoo, pinging, dating and keeping dirty friends. May God Help Us.

• EMMAN says:

PLS HELP 4 GOD SAKE,I WANT U 2 SEND MY NECO GCE RESULT 2009,2 my [email protected] MY NAME -BAMIDELE EMMANUEL ABIODUN.EXAM NO-85085554AC.CENTER NAME-MONATAN HIGH SCHL,IBADAN.CENTER NO-025087

• PLS HELP ME WITH THE SITE TO CHECK THE RESULT

• Floxin says:

Pls when is Neco gec Nov/Dec 2011 is going 2 b out.

• Emman says:

Release my result i need pls,i sat 4 necogce 2009,exam no:85085554AC,CENTER NO:025087.BAMIDELE EMMANUEL ABIODUN

• stev says:

when wil neco release its nov/dec 2011/2012,pls i need to know

• pls help me wit my neco gce result. exam number:85166507db year 2009

• GABRIEL CHINUA PRAISE says:

i want to check my friend’s neco gce 2010

• Loveth says:

Pls wen will nov/dec 2011 result come out, i need a reply pls

• chibyke says:

I need my neco result before writing my jamb. I don’t know what is happening with this section result, is taken time to come out more than others.

• Pls am beggng d neco management to pls release mine neco gce nov/dec 2009 result for me fr christ sake bcoz its so been difficult for to get admission

• Pls i need my resuit to b release now i realy need it 4my screeming b4 dis month end pls help me.

• Neco why are are u treating we the youth of Nigeria like this imagine 100 percent of Nigeria youth take neco exam in 2010 and 98percent where faill is Nigeria education going forward or backward this a question we need to ask our self

• james says:

please were can i Se the screach card to buy
    please answer me.

• Pls release my neco result of 2009/2010 nov/dec.name wahab Animashaun opeyemi,center no 22007,exam no 85217286ib,yr 2009 my mail box is [email protected] or 07037203477

• Jimoh kazeem says:

Please,wen is original certificate will be out 2008/2009.i need it for my nysc clearification before nov., tanx

• T.boy unical. Political science says:

i hav read so many wild assertions and comments by students and Nigerian public alik.som say govt shud intervene 2 cushion failure in NECO exam but fail 2 tell student intervene in failure by reading. What a mess!! We claim Nogeria wil b gud,yet futur leaders cant read and pass exams on dier own.i tink we need psychological revamping and determinate education reinassance by student. Lets stp heapin unnecessary load on govt intervesion cos dere nafin govt can do @ dis material time but deres evryfin studnts can do 2 salvage demslves 4rm reck,dat is: reawakening readin culture.

• T.boy political science says:

08068574808. 08029186999

• chiboy says:

pls when is the neco gce for 2011/2012 going to be out?

• Kc says:

Pls wen is neco gce result for 2012/2013 going to be released?

• neco says:

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL CANDIDATE THAT SAT DOWN FOR 2012/2013 NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL ( NECO GCE ) RESULT IS OUT . YOU ARE TO CHECK THROUGH THE INTERNET OT AT YOUR VARIOUS 2012/2013 NECO GCE. CENTER .. HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE FOLLOWING AT 2012/2013 NECO GCE .. PENDING, UPGRADING, SIZED, WITHHELD, AND CHECKING OF RESULT .. For assistance and help of 2012/2013 neco gce result call07059826331

• Mr barry says:

Neco Gce Result Is Out checking, upgrading, and releasing of held/outstanding result, contact 08075489229

• Mr Barry says:

……. Mr Barry

• Gladys says:

Ahh! Neco watin na.do u want to kil us.u al can see dat u ar witdrawin ou future bak for us.and secondly its not d teachers fault neither iz it d students.it just d faults of dos gov.t.imagine d cut off mark.atleast if dey dont want to consider us atleast let dem consider der own children.wer all nigerians.later dis same gov.t wil start complainin dat nigeria is not growin wel.and let me ask dis question.HOW MANY EXAMS DO WE HAV TO WRITE BEFORE WE PASS.OR ARE D GOV TRYIN TO SAY NIGRIANS YOUTHS ARE DUMMIES.ABEG ONE EXAM IS ENOUGH.not dat we spend or times and year readin because of one so called neco dat wer not even sure we wuld pass after everytin. Abeg u gov shuld hav a rethink abut dis.and we youths are serious.

• helen says:

good day to all my fellow student i,have been writting neco gce for like five times now without seeing some of my
    result even the once i see always see busheh unill i get

this name is bawani is the god sent person who help me to
    upgrade them and i promise to tell this to the whole
    world ,i also want to inform those weac and neco candidate
    that they should call him for help because those animal are
    no ready to publish all the result apart from there real
    candidate who pay money.you can call him on
    08185277879 thanks you sir am very greatfullm….

• Adekunle Ifeoma says:

I succeeded in upgrading my Neco Gce result with the help of Mr Osbert in Neco office, i never thought upgrading is real but seeing most of my friend who testified good things about Mr Osbert, i had to try it too and i am glad i made the right choice and i would advice if you are in need of his help too just contact him on 08110572177