Delta State University (Delsu) 2010/2011 Post UTME/Post UME Screening Details

SCREENING OF UTME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2010/2011 ACADEMIC SESSION.

This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as 1st and/or 2nd Choice in the 2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above that they are invited to the University’s screening exercise scheduled as follows:

FACULTIES
DATE
TIME
VENUE

ARTS: English & Literary Studies, Languages & Linguistics, History & International Studies, Religious Studies, Fine & Applied Arts, Music, Theatre Arts, Philosophy.

ARTS EDUCATION: English Language, French, History, Religious Studies, Nursery & Primary Education, Fine Arts.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10.00 a.m.

SITE III

Faculty of the Social Sciences, Abraka Campus.

LAW: Civil Law, Public & International, Private & Property Law, International Law & Jurisprudence.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10.00 a.m.

Oleh Campus

MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE: (Anatomy, Dentistry, Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Pharmacology & Nursing Science.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

10.00 a.m.

SITE III

Abraka Campus

College of Health Science, Faculty of the Social Science, ISLT Auditorium & Weekend Degree Halls.

SCIENCE EDUCATION: (Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Integrated Science, Technical Education, Health Education, Computer Science Education.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

10.00 a.m.

SITE I

Abraka Campus

Lecture Rooms, Delsu Primary & Secondary Schools.

ENGINEERING

Thursday, July 8, 2010

10.00 a.m.

OLEH CAMPUS HALL

SCIENCES: Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Geology, Computer Science, Zoology, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Chemistry.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lecture Rooms.

Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology and Psychology

SITE II, Abraka Campus Lecture Rooms

Accounting & Finance

SITE III Abraka Campus, Pre-degree & Weekend Degree Halls

Business Administration

SITE III, Abraka Campus ISLT Auditorium, College of Health Science, Faculty of the Social Sciences.

SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION

Geography, Economics, Business Education, Political Science, Library Science, Guidance & Counselling, Social Studies.

Friday, July 9, 2010

10.00 a.m.

SITE IIII, Abraka Campus, Faculty of Pharmacy.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE:

Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Marketing.

Friday,

July 9, 2010

10.00 a.m.

ASABA CAMPUS.

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING:
Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Candidates are required to purchase scratch card of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira only) from any of the branches of the
Oceanic Bank Plc Nationwide and pay into:
Account Name: DELSU SCREENING ACCOUNT
Account No. 0831301005291.

2(a) Candidates should, with the scratch card, access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2010 Post UME
Screening Form on-line at www.dels .com with their recent coloured passport-size photograph scanned into
the Form in JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

2(b) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.

3. Candidates are required to come with the following for the screening test:
(a) A copy of the Print out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
(b) UME Result Slip
(c) Two recent passport size colour photographs with the full names of candidates and signature on the reversed side of
the photograph.
(d) Four Figure Table (where applicable).
(e) Biro, HB Pencil and Eraser.

On-line application will start on Tuesday, June 22, 2010.

Application website closes by 6.00 p.m. On Saturday, July 3, 2010.

NOTE

1. Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UME.
2. G.S.M. Phones are NOT allowed.
3. Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
4. Any person(s) caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate(s) impersonated will automatically be disqualified.

CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT A NEW ON-LINE CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION AT www.delsuonline.com
FROM ANY CYBER CAFÉ SHOWING THE NEW DATES OF THE EXERCISE.

Applicants should proceed to the designated bank and are advised not to use a third party.

Help Lines – 07032279027
08058504466
08082935585
08034396911

SIGNED

MR. E. UDJO

Registrar & Secretary to Senate.

• Dan says:

why ?? God why ?? My exam date jst clashed.. !! Arrggghh ! Wot im i to do nw?? I av an exam to write on the 9th of july at the university of lagos…N also at delsu at d same day …Im lost in thoughs dnt knw wot to do…

• Kehi says:

I don’t know why we cannot buy scratch cards and log in our data in any other places apart from Abraka.

• Jindu umakor says:

God help us! Dis sudden rushing will nt go in vain.amen

• Lace says:

If truely we can log in our online application outside Abraka, dat `ll save us alot of trouble. Thank God & Delsu management for the improvement.
    With the recent development, i mean the rush, we`ll b rushed inside the school come January 2010 in Jesus name. Amen

• bello rasheed says:

please, when is kogi state university’s post ume or admission process going to start?

• Kevin says:

@dan i will advise u to go for ur first choose(unilag).forget about delsu,cos dey don’t give admissions to second choose.

• jackson says:

pls wat is d date 4 fupre post ume,and pls 4 christ sake delsu shuld spread d post ume scratch card nationwide as noted,xpecialy 2 my locatn at ALABA INT.market in lagos.tanx

• Wily says:

Plz i tuk delsu for second choice is it true they dont giv admision 2 candidate dat choose them for second choice? I nid an answer plz.

• Anthony Ted says:

You guys should take everytin easy d lord is ur strength ds year will nt pass u by. I’m in 200 level banking and finanace Asaba campus and i would love to assits. If u nid my help just beep me. 07035719357, 08028031032.

• Francis says:

Evrybody shd b careful wit delsu post-ume 2010.Cos u cant finish writing jamb and scoring 200& above then failin d post-ume.
    Am equally writing d xams.
    Am 4rm lagos state.
    To know more abt me call my line 07037169000 francis
    plz read well & b careful

• Francis says:

Am equally writing d xams.
    Am 4rm lagos state.
    To know more abt me call my line 07037169000 francis
    plz read well & b careful
    there is nothing like runz or expo in delsu they will only dupe u. Am on facebook wittywizard1989.
    Thanks.
    IN GOD WE TRUST

• zino says:

Do you need admission into the faculty of law in delsu? i can assist you to influence it. believe it or not,its for real. there will be no financial appreciation until the admission is confirmed. if you are keen about it waste no time to reach me on 07033549085. or mail me on [email protected]
    Tick tick says the clock, what you have to do do quick.

• esther says:

i am also going for the exam and i dont think we have to fear bcos God is goin 2 c us 2ru.

• tella mathew says:

when would the postume of deltsu commence. please i would be glad for a quick response.
    my email….. [email protected]/ the world is yours.

• Sammy says:

I score 179 in my jamb,can i still write abraka post ume.Pls i need a quick advice

• Sammy says:

I score 179 in my present jamb,can i still write abraka post ume.Pls i need a quick advice

• Blessing says:

4 those of u in lagos.u can get d scratch card 4rm oceanic bank ikeja off toyin street.unity road.d sales is 1250 nd d registration closes july 3rd

• iyke says:

IYKE SAY
    BELIVE GOD AND READ UR BOOK ,GOD WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH.TO THE NEXT LEVEL.PUTTING DELSU 2CHOICE OR NOT.MAY GOD GRANT EACH OF US THE WISDOM OF A READY WRITTER.THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR ALL DELSU POST UTME STUDENT.

• esse says:

i didn’t chose delsu as institution can i still write it

@ Esse a big NO!

• Anthony Ted says:

Guys if u took Delsu 2nd Choice go ahead and register 4 d Post Utme.

• Anthony Ted says:

If u are having problem loging into Delsu Portal it’s normal u ve every reason 2b tensed up. Try and locate anybody in Abraka Or Asaba to log in 4 u. D reason is ds. You ll ve a better chance to log in @ any Càfe close to d skool Or inside d skool itself. Our portal is nt dat easy to Acess. I wish i could explain beta than ds. Just b fast about it.

• Grace says:

it is too soon have not yet buy my form

• Grace says:

how can i make it……….

Grace call me as soon finish reading ds. 07035719357

• Anthony Ted says:

Guys hw is d registration goin hope no P.

• Rukky says:

HAVING DIFFICULTY IN PURCHASING THE DELSU 2010/2011 POST-UME SCRATCH CARD AND IN THE REGISTRATION TOO? CALL ME ON 08060083474 FOR HELP..HURRY WHILE U STILL HAVE TIME…

• Dllenzee says:

They give admission 2 second choice but with a good score and the right connections

• Anthony Ted says:

Blessing i guess u are tru wit d registration stuff.

• Wiz says:

No need 2 worry about passing d Post UME EXAM. Cuz God will see us through.

• benson says:

pls is there any one who can help me i have problem with my registration so it has been blocked pls i need urgent help now…….

• benson says:

if any help please mail @ [email protected]

• Anthony Ted says:

Benson if u nid my help cal me on ds numba. 070357193571.

• misheal says:

pls can some help me i need the web sute to apply online please send me a text on 08099035557 god bless u

• cyndy says:

i pray there ain’t gonna be no maths nor computer maths? 4m cyndy ya’ll

• cyndy says:

i pray there ain’t gonna be no maths nor computer maths? 4m cyndy ya’ll

CIVIL LAW

• cyndy says:

i ain’t got nobody at ole campus kinda worried a lyttle. Any help contact my numba 07056063612. am also a part of facebook my id is [email protected]. c’ya

• Kevin says:

I registered today but could not print out the photo card, i spent hours in d cafe trying to print. I logged out and wanted 2 login later today using my jamb reg number and my name+date of birth but it dnt open. It ended up blocking my acount telling me to contact an administrator. Av bin athome for 3yrs and am tired, if u have any info bing me at 08064813445

• Anthony Ted says:

Kevin i ll like to help you am in Delsu Asaba Campus. But it’s going to cost u.
    I am nt trying to scam you ds is my numba 07035719357

• wills says:

Though Delsu is my second choice I’m not scared because christ in me is the hope of glory; The grace of God is upon my life, therefore, I can not be rejected because there is acceptabilty upon my life. Blessed is he that commeth in the name of the LORD.

• Anthony Ted says:

Ok guys am really enjoying d stress no offence. Pls read very hard for ur post ume.

• Kevin says:

Guys tony ted has accepted to help me without naming any price. Who can do that in Nigeria? Ted more grease to ur elbow. Am counting on u cos u are my last hope. I will be updated 2 to and this site. Pls give me good news not one year.

• grace says:

u said i suld call u i can i know u are real not 2 waste my time or scam.

• ikechukwu njoku says:

Hi Guys,
    i really need hep, have been trying to log on ths delsu websit for the post ume online application and it keeps responding that either my seral no or password is wrong.
    now i understand the stuff ends tomorror. what happen to me now?

• iyke njoku says:

can some one pls tell me the actual site for the post ume application? this is to enable me know if i have been doing the wrong thine all along.

• Anthony Ted says:

http://Www.delsuonline.com. Click on online registration then select post Ume. Off u go.

• Anthony Ted says:

Ik i can help u but am nt goin to charge u. The problem is hw do i get ur passport and person ll charge u high. I nid ur answer nw so that we can start off imediately. Ok

• Anthony Ted says:

Grace mayb u are nt ready 4 exams either. Best of luck.

• anthony, u are indeed a friend 2 many.though i dont know u, but ve u really helped me out.God hav used u. u re a darlin!!!

• Anthony Ted says:

@ Blessing thanks 4 d complement @ Cyndy ve u gotten were to stay yet? I ll b in Ole on tuesday.

• misheal says:

please i want to apply but the site is not going please want can i do?

• Anthony Ted says:

You dnt ve time again try n locate som1 in Abraka Or Asaba to do it 4 u send him OR her ur details n email ur passport. The Portal is already at it’s peak hurry up.

• Pulzo says:

Mehn, I got the card on Friday, i didn’t know it was closing online on Saturday 6pm, I thought it will be on Saturday 12midnight, and now it’s closed,I haven’t fill it now. Do anyone know if the date will be postpone and if the website will be open back again?

• John says:

Guyz if u leave afar from abk, and u want 2 b there on time so dat u don’t miss out. Or u feel u can’t go back home same day and u need 2 b accomondated pls call me on 08032464397 or 08053622083

• John says:

Guyz if u live afar from abk, and u want 2 b there on time so dat u don’t miss out. Or u feel u can’t go back home same day and u need 2 b accomondated pls call me on 08032464397 or 08053622083

• John says:

U feel u can’t go back home same day and u need 2 b accomondated pls call me on 08032464397 or 08053622083

• Kevin says:

Thanks to tony ted, the life saver, he helped me 2 print out my photo card, unblocked my acount and i now have a place in the post ume. Thank u tony, thank u information nigeria, thank u Lord.

• Babatunde faith says:

FOR ACCOMODATION BUKIN / POST UME ASSISTANCE U CAN SIMPLY CALL ME (200level marketing student)08032283442 a.K.a Ma.debush…..Gud luck

• Ma.debush says:

Those people u hav problems of logging their requirement,there is still hope becos delsu registra has notice people u have not log in are much more than those u have.So d point nd only hope now is the SCHOOL CAFE….For more info call me on 08032283442 dead line is on tuesday morin….

• James says:

Abraka i cliame u in Jesus name amen

• grace says:

amen 4 u i missed out on my registeration an its closed gudluck guyz……….

• grace says:

my bro is writing and i pray he passed out with flying colours (Amen)..

• licious says:

am just goin along 2 av FUN…..who wants 2 mit ME?…..lol

• Open A Swiss Bank Account. Don’t Listen To Hollywood! Are you one of those lucky individuals that just happen to have wads of cash hanging around doing nothing There’s certainly an abundance of spare money around these days and more folks than ever before are finding themselves in a position of wealth ….

• Anthony Ted says:

It is my prayer dat as many dat wrote ds post Ume God ll make u 2 smile ds year. In Jesus Name Amen.

• Networking says:

BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR FREE WITH YOUR HOME DECODER MODEM Via Your SATELLITE DISH DECODER MODEM. On DSTV, HITV, MYTV, STRONG, CTL, SPACE, MULTI-TV, DAARSAT DECODER MODEM. For free internet browsing. On Laptops and Desktop Computers. For more details and to get the Setup Manual. Visit http://www.freebrowsing24.blogspot.com and call me on 08069701831

• julie says:

i heard that the delsu post utme result is out

• nwaka says:

please did anyone knows how many weeks delsu do release their post utme results. is it up to one month

• Precious says:

Please does any one know when delsu post utme result will be out

• nelson says:

pls i will like to know if there any admission into delsu? cos i choice delsu as my second choice and i was lack of information about the post u.m.e?
    but not knowing that the exam as already been don. pls any any chance for me to still make my way to delsu? 07063286364.

• DANIEL EMEKA says:

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED WHEN I TRIED MY PASSWORD SEVERAL TIME BECAUSE I FORGOT IT. BUT NOW I KNOW THE RIGHT PASSWORD AND I AM EAGER TO CHECK MY POST UME RESULT URGENTLY. SO THEREFORE PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO THAT THEY CAN UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE CALL ME AND THANK YOU A LOT. 08073183843

• Kcfresh says:

Delsu post ume result is out. if u cant check urs or u r far 4rm delsu u simply send ur detail (ie ur sure and date of birth nd ur jamb reg numbr) to 07065079688 or [email protected]…..i dont charge 4 dis it’s free….

• Kcfresh says:

For futo student u can cal me on 07065079688 to get d tym table if u dont have it.. And also 4 ur latest browsing cheats..

• onome says:

i was unable to check my post ume result online

• Christian says:

Plz can anyone help me unblock my delsu account.i would appreciate a lot.my mail- [email protected]

• Mr Ken says:

ENGR KUNLE WILLIAMS Department: Engneering
    Faculty/College/School: Engneering, CALL HIM FOR ANY

INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS YEAR ADMISSION AND POST-UME UPDATE.08191622502 OR 08166486036

• Habeeb says:

Ple can anybody help me out. I need somebody to keep me update about the pre-degree form ad also promise to follow it up 4 me.cal me on 08064898597 ple help.

• roli says:

pls, can some1 help me to unblocked my brother’s delsu account. he needs to check his post ume result this year (2010).

to contact me, this is my no: 08132561542.

thanks.

• PRO. SHALOM says:

SORRY, IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM OF CHECKING UR POST UTME DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY RESULT CALL ME ON : 08062854856

• PRO. SHALOM says:

WANNA KNOW THE CUT OFF MARK FOR UNIVERSITY OF BENIN

CONTACT ME : 08062854856

• habib says:

Pls can any1 hlp me 2 fnd out whether there is stil any chance 4 candidate dat mis their putme exam,i choose it as 1st choice contact me 08139750486

• jimmy says:

Jst wanna know if the admission is out…

• jimmy says:

Jst wanna know if the admission list of 1st badge is out…

• chukwuka says:

Jst wanna know if the admission list of 1st badge is out… anyone with usefull information could pls contact me on 07091232491 or better still flash i promise to call back.

• julihio says:

there is mass failure in this years delsu post utme exam, so the cut off had been reduced to 40.

• julie says:

hey guys, i scored 262 in jamb and 46 in post utme in delsu. any hope for admission and im also from delta state. and do they use jamb and post jamb to give aggregate in delsu. pls reply me via facebook julie nwaka

• JULIHIO says:

PLEASE GUYS, WHAT IS THE CUT OFF FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN DELSU

Ok guys ur boy is bak.
    Firstly dnt b deceived there was mass pass nt mass failure. I knw som1 in Admission n My provost office. So if u think d cut off mark is 40. Think trice. D cut mark is nt out. To Julie just pray to God.

• Anthony Ted says:

Now am begining to get ur attention. Pls dnt call me 4 runs i no fit do am. Allow me jist u, u scored 40 ur name on d serial numba ll b 400+ so stop think of mass failure bcos u don fail. If u scored 30 or 40 somtin n ur jamb score is frm 215 above b of Good cheers. I ll tel u hw dey divide ur score but later nt nw.

• precious nwaokolo says:

i was unable to check my post ume result online

• Agnes says:

Jst wanna know if the admission list of 1st badge is out if nt then when,

• NNAMDI says:

WELL THE TRUTH IS MANY PEOPLE FAILED!!!!!SO MANY SCORED 40 BELOW.BUT AS IT HAS BEEN SAID EARLIER IF UR JAMB SCORE IS VERY HIGH THEN THERE MAY BE A CHANCE OF ADMISSION.THEY WILL DIVIDE YOUR JAMB SCORE BY 5 AND YOUR POST UTME BY 2 AND ADD IT UP.IF YOU BEAT THE CUT OFF WHICH I AM NOT SURE OF THEN YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE.YOU ALSO NEED CONNECTION IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY BODY THERE THEN SORRY FOR YOU.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THAT WROTE THE EXAM

• NNAMDI says:

I WONDER HOW SOME PPLE THINK THAT THERE WAS MASS PASS.NO CALCULATORS WERE ALLOWED,THE QUESTION PAPER WAS HAVING SOMEINCORRECT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER,SO I JUST WONDER THE KIND OF BRIAN THOSE PPLE HAVE.DO NOT BE DECEIVED PPLE,THIS IS NAIJA WHERE MONEY MAKES MIRACLES TO HAPPEN.WAYO WAYO AND MAGO MAGO FULL DELSU WELLLLLLLLLLLLA!!!JUST PRAY AND DONT LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU.

• NNAMDI says:

RUMORS ARE GOING ON THAT THE FIRST BATCH WILL SOON BE RELEASED SO LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED

• NNAMDI says:

WE DONT KNOW THE CUT-OFF.SOME SAY 40,50,60.I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE COURSE YOU ARE GOING FOR.

• NNAMDI says:

PLEASE DONT CALL ANYONE WHO POSTED HIS OR HER NUMBER IN THIS SITE REGARDING ADMISSION THEY ARE ALL THEIVES!!! IF YOU KNOW ANYONE YOU CAN TRUST IN DELSU START CONTACTING THE PERSON BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.AND PRAY TO GOD FOR HELP.I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR STRUGGLE FOR ADMISSION.IT IS NOT EASY.

• martins onyeka J says:

guys whats up ,whats is going on in d school n [adm],pls keep me inform, u can also give a call on this no.07068841760 am in abuja.wishing u all success in ur struggling 4 admisson. it shall be well in Jesus name [amen] am out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• D'llenzee says:

I got 224 in jamb and 72 in post ume but I filled delsu in second choice. I’m going for medice and surgery

• Anthony Ted says:

I pray Oh! I guess humans dnt knw hw to talk. Mayb backgroud. 4 ur info dnt paste wat u dnt knw on line. Nnamdi 4 ur info Jamb is divided by 8 nt 5 like u said. Like i said b4 there was mass pass n also people faild bcos i happened 2 handle d raw Score of students who took delsu 1st choice. D highest in engineering was 74, law was 69 n so forth! Sori Nnamdi if u dnt knw u ar deformd ds is my second yr in Delsu so say wat u can defend dnt say wat u heard cos they are al lies!

• Precious says:

When will the list be out?

• Nnamdi says:

See mumu!!U may be a student there @anthony ted.but for ur info,my uncle is a lecturer in biochem department there.so plsz do me a favour,read ur book well,and shut the fuck up.pple evri where are complainin bcos they scored low marks 28,30 and u are sayin many passed.u mean many dat did wayo like u abi?.lol.are u really a student?and what the fuck concerns a second year student with marking of scripts.lol.plsz o boy,no dey lie abeg.guys what i said is true.if u hav connection in delsu even if u scored 0.u will get admission.all u need na money and connection.anthony mad or what ever u call ur self plsz go and read ur book and donts scam innocent pple.u hear?

• Nnamdi says:

So u want pple to be scared that they hav failed.guy na craze they wori u.na u no get background.a second year student handling raw score.lol.u dey make me laugh.plsz pple hav spent so much money to buy jamb form and post-utme card.so dont scam anybody here.go and read ur book if u are really a student.guys delsu is very corrupt.a friend of mine didnt write last year post ume.but bcos her aunt works as a supervisor there,she got admission [email protected] no talk like mumu or like small pikin.no be naija we they?so wat the fuck are u talking about.sori for insulting u,may be u are not a nigerian.lol.my pple i wish u all success,God can do anytin so please pray whether u score 0or100.whether many pass or fail.PRAY.

• Mike says:

There is no need to insult @anthony and @nnamdi.anthony plsz dont say wat u dont know.u are just a 2nd year student.the fact is many failed the exam.i am not a student,i am a graduate from abraka.my brother is a lecturer there.and sad to say he told me how he and his friends made so much money after the post ume [email protected] u are 100% ryt,many pple paid money to increase their [email protected] ted,this is nigeria where money does wonder,so dont think many passed with their brian.na wayo my brother!!the exam was not conducted wel at all.the admission list will be out either this week or next.success to evri one.

• Paul says:

@anthony ted,a you from naija.bcos honestly u talk like a jjc.please dont post what you are not sure of online.we who passed out of abraka know d backyard runs wey them dey do.many pple failed the exam.but money increased their score.only few passed with there [email protected] dont cal any1 here a scamer.anthony was only speaking out of inexperience,so plsz do not insult any1 here.

• Paul says:

@anthony ted,are you from naija.bcos honestly u talk like a jjc.please dont post what you are not sure of online.we who passed out of abraka know d backyard runs wey them dey do.many pple failed the exam.but money increased their score.only few passed with there [email protected] dont cal any1 here a scamer.anthony was only speaking out of inexperience,so plsz do not insult any1 here.

• charity says:

i scored 243 in utme n 55 in post utme i just hope i stand a chance….pls guys, if u hav any info about delsu’s admission cut off let us knw or will the admission list come out just lik dat witout cut off? am tired of waiting!

• michael says:

IS DELSU ADMISSION LIST OUT.

• fortune says:

i have written post ume three times in delsu but i n didnt make it y is delsu doing this to me.and pls is the admission list out?

• parol says:

pls tell me d cut off 4 econs………………

• Precious says:

When will the list be out

• james says:

the list is not yet out.as for that anthony ted he must be a scamer.dont post what you dont know anthony ted.idiot

• parol says:

pls james and anthony help me out wit d cut off and chances of getting admission when u choose delsu as second choice…………..my num 08087655619 and email- [email protected]

• tunex says:

pls anyone know how to check the post utme result should pls put me through. Thanks.

• tunex says:

my no is07057930769

• Chidi says:

Guys dont insult someone here plz.i scored 271 in jamb and 53 in pume bt i chose abraka as 2nd choice do i have any chance?i heard dat pass the cut off.my course microbiology cut off 47

• Daniel says:

Plz i scord 42 in my post ume wil i stand a chance of gettn admission.guys ,if dey could even change my course i wil be greatful.when is admissn list comn out?

• emordi elizabeth says:

i wrote d pos tume but when i checked i didnt see d result and sorted 4 help but 2 no avail help me pls i need 2 see my scores

• emordi elizabeth says:

my no if u can help me 07062925846

• Petrob says:

List is out campus 2

• Petrob says:

Am dead serious call people u kwn to check urs

• Alison says:

Dear all, I think for you to know your score: Divide your jamb score by 8 and post ume score by 2 and add up.

• julie says:

the delsu first batch list is out go to http://www.delsung.net and check. goodluckkkkkkk you all

• nelson says:

this is the web site to check http://www.delsung.net

• parol says:

d list is out………….but is dere no chance 4 anybodi dat chooses delsu as second choice.somebody help me,i chose delsu as second choice 4 econs………………….i dont even know d cut off mark 08087655619.

• Petrob says:

@parol dnt warri the 2nd list Will be out and those who choose delsu as 2nd choice will get picked even if u do runs ur name cnt get in to the 1st list expect u choose delsu as 1st choice. In the list someone that got 185 in jamb & made it in there so pray haRD

• nelson says:

petrob you are saying the [email protected] ted u are a goat.

• stephen says:

Pls, i want to know when DELSU PRELEE form we be out for sales

• parol says:

petrob tanx its just dat am scared dat is d issue on ground………..even though i did not choose dem as first i still like(love) d skool.

• EBIYEKEKON MERCY says:

WHEN IS THE EXPIRY DATE FOR PREDEGREE
    FORM

• Anthony Ted says:

Sori 2 break ur heart but delsu didnt process 2nd choice candidates. It’s nt a joke seriously speaking! Coming frm Admission office. Delsu. Thanks 07035719357

• Anthony Ted says:

@ Nnamdi and paul wel u guys can go ahead and insult me @ Mike no kwams i undastand. You guys knw wat i opend d admission booklet my self in my provost office u guys want 2 knw i was strugling 4 people dat scored low. The truth is always bitter but accept am Asaba i didnt pay 2 enter Delsu did my home work and i wrote d exams and i passd. I’m very sori if i ve offendd u guys pls am very sori.

• peter osagie says:

pls everyone i have a problem checking my post utme result delsu cos they block my result owning to invalid password and that is what i use in filling the post utme form, i dont just no what to do now pls kindly help me.thanx my email is [email protected] bless u all.

• gwuyhengaa says:

abeg… oooo what is the cutoff 4 accounting

• oma enemiku says:

someone should tell me when is the pre degree form going to be on sale and how much will it be sold

• Great says:

Pls can i get and information on d time for release of d second batch from any one

• nelson says:

IF U GUYS WANT TO KNOW ANYTIN ABOUT DELSU,CONCERNING PREDEGREE FORM,AND SECOND BATCH LIST.JUST KEEP ON CHECKIN THEIR WEBSITE http://delsung.net
    THAT IS WHERE THEY PUT EVERY TIN GOING ON IN THE SCHOOL.

• Anthony Ted says:

Well Pre-degree form is out already u can get it in any Oceanic bank Or go 2 Abk direct 2 get d form.
    The Second batch wil soon b pasted frm wat i heard frm a reliable source just dat d meetings they are having ds day is just 2much. If u knw ur name came out in Delsu first batch Admission list start preparing 4 ur registration we dnt if Delsu wud join d strike but if dey dnt Reg wud commence 22nd Of November.
    Lastly i guess in trying 2 help i ve received insult but no Wahala @ least thank God 4 were i am 2day. @ Nnamdi and Paul thanks 4 d insult. You knw wat ds Life is just 2 small. I pray we meet in d future. To those who did front Or back runs 4 people n themselves. Read prov 10 vs 4 n 9. We nid a better Nigeria. Best of luck in ur Forth Coming Registration. See u in Asaba and Welcome 2 Delsu. I wud b Expecting You. Thanks

• Wilson says:

Why have they not release second badge

• jonathan says:

any news about the second badge

• emma says:

is their third batch

• oreva osuofa says:

predegree programme:is any for an economic studen

• Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

• Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find issues to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

• benny emmy says:

i scored 185 in jamb this year but i hvent write delsu pume yet….is dere ani chance of gaining admission to study medicine and surgery???? Even if i hve connections dere??? Plzzz i nid replies dnt wanna stay @ home ….dis is my email >> [email protected]

• benny emmy says:

plzzz pals i nid help

• with due respect Sir, i wish to verified whether there is Department of Geography in your school. my number [07035033112]. wish to apply as a Geography student. Am grateful Sir.

• Esther says:

Plz i need information on when delsu will sit for their post ume