This is to invite ALL candidates who applied to the University of Benin for DIRECT ENTRY admission for the 2010/2011 academic session to a Screening Exercise. The exercise will take place in the University of Benin, Ugbowo Campus, for ALL such candidates on Saturday, 18th September, 2010 at 9.00 am. ALL candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
1. Candidates are expected to purchase a PIN Card at a cost of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) from the under-listed Banks:
• First Bank PLC,
• Wema Bank PLC,
• Unity Bank PLC,
• Access Bank PLC,
located in University of Benin, Ugbowo Campus ONLY. Sale of PIN Cards ends on Friday, 10th September, 2010
2. After purchase of an application PIN Card from the designated Banks, register on-line on www.uniben.waeup.org
3. Under the 2010/2011 sub-title, select Apply for PUDE Screening Test and complete the ensuing application form.
4. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOUR Passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
5. Preview, Confirm and Submit your application on-line before printing out an Acknowledgment Slip.
6. Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 12th September, 2010.
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Original and one photocopy of the PIN Card.
(b) Acknowledgment Slip and Bank Teller for identification.
(c) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(d) Writing materials (HB Pencil and Eraser).
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
All Candidates for this examination are expected to report at the exam venue (the School premises) on the 18th of September, 2010 by 8:00AM
Courses: Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Education-Soc.Sciences, Mgt.Sciences, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Education-Physical, Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Medical Lab Sciences, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Arts, Education Arts
Ad ==> 3 fruits you need to eat at least once a day but you neglect, they will help improve your performance in bed