The University of Benin has released the list of students admitted into its part-time progrram.
You have to check your admission status on the Uniben website first of all: ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and clicking on admission list, after verifying your admission you can go ahead to pay for registration,
- The part time candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2011/2012 session are required to log in at the new website: http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng that takes them to e-campus portal and proceed in the following order:
- Click Admission list
- Type in your Registration/Form number e.g. (2011/55586) and click search
- Print out your Admission profile by clicking on your Registration/Form number
- ONLY CANDIDATES ADMITTED AND HAVE REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE UNDER LISTED DESIGNATED BANKS TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE ITEMIZED BELOW VIA E-TRANZACT AND OBTAIN RECEIPT.
|MTN NET Library||–||1000.00|
- With e-tranzact payment, candidates should proceed to complete their Eligibility Forms online at http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and print out their online acceptance fee receipt.
- In addition to providing the information specified on the Eligibility Form, candidates are also required to scan and upload the following documents.
- A candidate who has successfully completed his/her Eligibility Form online is required to print out the form, and present same with their two receipts and six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results on line to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commences Tuesday 15th November to Friday 25th November, 2011 at the University Auditorium 9.00am to 5pm each day, Mondays to Fridays.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Ad ==> 3 fruits you need to eat at least once a day but you neglect, they will help improve your performance in bed