The Maersk Group is the parent company of several major brands operating in our two main industries: shipping and oil and gas.
Maersk brands include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling. Through these companies and several other leading brands, the group employs roughly 117,000 people, and generated 60.2 billion US dollars in revenue in 2011.
As a group, our business success is built on a number of strengths: our size and global reach, our financial strength, our talented employees, our time-honoured values, our approach to sustainability and our drive to innovate. Combined, these strengths form a unique platform for our continued success and future growth.
Vacancies at Maersk Group – APM Terminals
- Crane Foreman (Engineering/Technical)
- Workshop Maintenance Mechanic (Engineering/Technical)
- Power pack Electrician (Engineering/Technical)
- Power Pack Mechanic (Engineering/Technical)
- General Manager, Operations (Operations)
- Managing Director – APMT Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria (General Management)
- HSE MANAGER – HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environment, Quality)
Note: When the page opens, at the Country drop down, select Africa, then Nigeria