DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited is a world-class Engineering Company with vast experience in the Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure sectors.
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
- An extensive current design experience is required in process design all gained with notable design contractors and/or oil/gas companies within the petrochemical industry particularly with respect to offshore & FPSO oil and gas installations.
- Co-ordinates all Process Engineering activities and deliverables (specs, datasheets, PSV and other Sizing calculations, Line List, schedule etc.) and ensures they are produced to the correct level of quality and in accordance with the project plans and procedures.
- Review, Validate and approve the FEED documents on FPSO. This information shall be the basis for the detailed design
- Estimates project man-hour budgets, reviews budgets with project management and maintains schedule throughout the life cycle of the project
- Effectively manages changes in discipline work scope.
- Must have the capacity to work under pressure and manage the work within tight schedules.
- Undertakes all matters related to planning, progressing and reporting. Compiles / develops plans for the production and issuing of the process deliverables in accordance with specification and contractual requirements as well as safety, operability, maintainability and constructability aspects.
- Participate, coordinate and supervise the sizing of equipment, P&ID development, Process Data sheet, calculations, duty specification preparation, Process simulation with HYSIS or equivalent and discipline work practices / procedures
- Ensures interaction with other disciplines for all interfaces and effectively co-ordinates Process engineering activities with the project and client.
- Attends and contributes to Safety Analysis, design reviews, HAZOP and HAZID.
- Liaise with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards.
- Apply an awareness and willingness to work as a team member.
- Must comply with HSE and quality requirements including periodic Audits at the project and corporate level and ensure compliance of same by subordinates
- Ability to coach and develop staff for both discipline skills and engineering management.
- Must be willing to work in Sub Sahara Region of Africa
Desired Skills & Experience
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Substantial proven experience of detailed process engineering gained with notable design contractors in FEED and detailed process engineering design.
- Industry Specific Experience:
- Over 15 years’ experience in Offshore / FPSO topside process design in the Oil and Gas Design industry
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent. Professional / Chartered Engineer (or equivalent)
Ad ==> LEARN How A Young Unemployed Graduate Makes 235K Monthly Online Legally, In This Recession Period. Click Here!