AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancy for suitably qualified persons to join its sales team in Lagos.
Reporting to the Executive Director- Finance, this person will oversee the operations of the IT department and ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization; administer and implement AOS Orwell’s IT policies and procedures; assume responsibility for the day-to-day control of the company’s ERP system; plan, recommend and execute initiatives towards the future development of the company’s IT resources and infrastructure; and guarantee the optimal performance of the company’s hardware and software.
The company is deploying its new ERP system using Microsoft Dynamics AX. It has operations in Nigeria and Ghana.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Leadership and Managerial Abilities
- Ability to Work under Pressure and Meet Deadlines
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Ability to work & motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Organisational Skill
- IT Literacy including Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- This position requires an individual with an IT and/or Business Administration educational background. A Master’s Degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in IT and 2 years’ experience as an IT Manager are essential. Experience in IT Governance, IT Infrastructure and Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP are also a must.