Pregnant Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Argentina

The first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos.

The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario.

Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina’s Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby.

The baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn’t wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the  baby was born “early” weighing 9.37 pounds at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain.

The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

Alexis and Karen do not only hold the distinction of being the first transgender couple to give birth in Argentina they are also the first transgender couple to have gotten married while the groom was pregnant.

They officially tied the knot in November.

• help us says:

Wonders shall ever end,, a man give birth,,, hmmmmm

• eze sam says:

don’t be deceived through witchcraft not scientifical approved.

• ify says:

looking at the headline, u think its a natural man. nonsense

• mahmud saratu says:

Dey ar luking so much luvly,I rly luv dia outfit, ¥๏µ knw it G̴̲̥̮̣σ̴̲̥̮̣̥̣ø̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥∂̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥̣̥ 2 luk different smtyms

• Onoja Kelvin Enemona says:

u won try?

• myself says:

Between the woman and the man that give the birth who is going to chest feed the baby?

• 2014 job Vacancy in all our branch,Oil Company, it an oportunity for old and young gratuate,f you have been looking for jobs,this year is your year of favour. please email us. by([email protected])or contact our managing director MR WESTLY JOES(+2348131215522) sign mr westly joes

• OgeLuv says:

I tire 4 this ppl! They r just crazy.A woman lives as a man whereas d man lives as a woman.Yeye pple!

• miss world says:

Am calld miss world,am a female photographer am still young am 25 of age, I cover wedding nd all kinds of Events,lik birthday, child dedication, so many
    of it, so pls am in Lagos at IKOTUN egbe, pls call me,am at ur service, I can come to ur house to take u, tnkz here z my contact 08167688954 am waitin for ur call am an M.C nd a comedian all so so hit me on am tall nd fair vrry gud to be wit I lik avin fun pls call me in all part of nigerian or Ghana +233244607852 bt am in nigerian now I love u all

• Blessing oladipupo: {08185244615,08081637800,08023150935} says:

DMORE BLESSING NIGERIA LIMITED: Custom license air/sea freight forwarder – our services include *handling of bulk cargo *handling of charter flight *handling of project cargo by air&sea *haulage to any part of the country *freight documentation management.

• Cynthia says:

Urgent job recruitment going on in a multinational company in Lagos and in Warri just send ur name, phone number,email,location and qualification to 08030980517

• andygn says:

Stupid & lost generation. God forbid bad thing!