Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
We are currently working with an international FPSO contractor in Nigeria for an urgent search for an Engineering Manager.
Our client is a progressive FPSO contractor with a global strategy focus.
- To ensure compliance with HSE standards throughout all FPSO engineering activities.
- To manage interfaces with client’s well engineering, subsea and sub-surface teams.
- To manage the annual budget and work programme in accordance with company policy.
- To contribute to development of topsides and marine engineering standards and procedures.
- T0 define and execute minor modifications / upgrade work to FPSO topsides and marine systems.
- To manage the conceptual and early design stages of FPSO projects.
- To provide operational input and experience into new developments.
- To act as a technical Authority for all aspects of FPSO in conjunction with the Engineering Management
To provide technical engineering and appropriately qualified and experienced resources to maintain production & operation of FPSO.
- 15+ years of experience in Offshore Projects within the upstream oil & gas industry
- Primary degree in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- Must have relevant and updated FPSO / deep water experience in project design and execution.
- Must have been in a technical lead position for at least 8 years.
- Must have developed management and interpersonal skills with the capability to lead a cross functional team.
- Awareness and sensitivity to multinational personnel and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Takes a proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion
- Honest & reliable
For more information or to be considered for this role please forwrad a copy of your CV to [email protected]