Our client is a pioneer leader in the design, supply & installation of turnkey Fire Suppression System for high value/risk environments. They require the service of a Workshop Engineer for urgent employment.
Job Title: WORKSHOP ENGINEER
(job ref: Workshop Engineer)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State.
The the Workshop Engineer will be required to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of plant equipment. The ideal candidate MUST be a hands on person; knowledgeable in plumbing, electrical and general office facility maintenance.
• To complete fault finding and repairs to meet clients request and targets.
• To complete day to day installation, service, repair and maintenance of relevant tools & equipment.
• To complete inspections and safety checks in accordance with industry practice and regulations.
• The desired applicant should have extensive knowledge of mechanical & electrical engineering combined with an understanding of generators, air compressor, pumps and vehicles.
• Source for parts from internal or external suppliers for relevant equipment needed per project.
• Maintain highest standards of safety, ensuring adherence to company’s HSE Policies at all times.
• Follow company procedures relating to the testing, maintenance of company equipment ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards.
• Work closely with vendors ensuring timely arrival of spare parts order / workshop stock.
Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels to ensure satisfactory information transfer.
• Prior experience working with non-flammable gases, pressurized cylinders, fire extinguishers is a plus.
• Must be hands on person with basic know-how on plumbing, electrical and general office facility maintenance.
• Capable to carry routine maintenance for company generators, air compressor, pumps and vehicles and to keep maintenance records for all other equipment
• Must be a graduate with background in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Must have 3 – 4 years related experience in similar function.
• Proposed salary N65, 000 – N90, 000 / m (depending on experience)
• Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘Workshop Engineer’ as subject of mail before 8th March 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.