Thelightville Consulting was founded in 2008 as a Digital Marketing and IT Consulting company that provides web design, internet marketing, mobile app development and other interactive media services to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals.
- From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Application Deadline: 26th August 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Graphics Designer August 2016” as subject. Also include attachment containing past works or include online portfolio link.
Ad ==> 3 fruits you need to eat at least once a day but you neglect, they will help improve your performance in bed