Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Our successful candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Educate customers on the company’s products, features and competitive advantage.
- Maintain customer records by opening, recording and updating account information.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution and record details of contact
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
- Recommend potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Linguistics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of (3) years relevant work experience as CRO in a reputable company.
- Must speak English language fluently.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multitasking.
- Market dynamics and business culture.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- The candidate will often act as the MD’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often handling correspondence on behalf of MD;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputizing for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with MD if necessary;
- In addition to supporting MD, you will also have other responsibilities.
- Finding out important events and functions MD should be aware of
Job Qualification & Experience
- A good university degree in English, Mass Communication, Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 (three) years cognate experience as a PA in a reputable company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Highly discreet and tactful
- Must be proactive and able to apply initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional telephone manners
- Bright, confident and approachable personality
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CVs and Cover letters to: [email protected]afoodsng.com with subject: “CRO”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.