Thelightville Consulting was founded in 2008 as a Digital Marketing and IT Consulting company that provides web design, internet marketing, mobile app development and other interactive media services to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations.
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.
- You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks including Codeigniter, Laravel, etc. and Content Management Systems including WordPress, Opencart, etc.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]