s*x, as intertwined as the bodies and souls could be during the act, requires certain tricks and knowledge. For the best maximization of pleasure, your partner needs to be fully involved. While great s*x has to do with lots of exploration, it would be better to know the dos and don’ts in order to avoid killing the tickly sensations.
Also, your attitude during s*x speaks a volume about your personality. You should watch out for the signs she gives during the act to know if you are doing it right or probably just pounding away.
1. The cli**ris: A woman’s clit is no doubt filled with many nerve endings; this explains why touching a woman around there could make her have series of orgasms without penetration. However, you should learn to deal gently when touching this spot. For an already aroused woman, constant stimulation of the cli**ris may make the sensations so intense she may not be able to handle it. In cases like these, she could become fierce and opt out of the s*xual activity.
2. Her cervix It is usually painful to have you ramming your entire length down that way. The cervix connects the uterus to the v**ina. Except you want the pleasure to stop abruptly, then avoid touching that part. You may want to lift yourself off her and try a different position; one which doesn’t give you as much depth as the one that touched her cervix. Hitting the cervix during s*x replaces the pleasure with pain and depending on the pain threshold of the lady involved; she may push you off her in response. It would be easier to reach her cervix if she’s not sexually aroused; the vaginal cavity is deeper when a woman is turned on. Take your time during the foreplay and drive her wild with pleasure.
3. Her bosoms: As much as a woman loves to be touched there, it could be painful when she’s expecting her monthly flow or pregnant. If the bosoms have to be sucked at this point, it should be done gently. Also, if she’s breastfeeding, the br**sts could be heavier and painful. Not watching out for the signs she gives may turn her off completely. While attending to the bosoms during s*x, avoid pinching or sucking hard.
4. Anus: Do not assume that she wants to go an*l without her asking you. While an*l s*x could be painful, it also has a lot of risk attached to it. Forcing your way into that part of her body without adequate lubrication would be very painful. Except she guides you in that line, do not force it on her. Doing so could become s*xual abuse.
5. Hair After a whole day at the salon, most women would not put up with their hair being messed up during s*x. It’s a psychological thing; women love to feel pretty at all times. Having their hair tussled during s*x isn’t something they would condone. Although it is not enough reason to bring the s*xual activity to a halt, they could reduce your pace by trying to arrange the hair during s*x. Therefore, avoid pulling at their hair to avoid turning them off.