This is a weird time of the year where you’re trying to save money and trying to spend at the same time. It all comes down to identifying valuable alternatives. If you are trying to get makeup with a flawless finish but you don’t want to break the bank, look no further. These 10 makeup products will not disappoint! Check out the links to find out where to shop in Nigeria and prices.
1. Revlon Color Stay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin: I am super impressed by this foundation. I wear the shade Caramel. It is full coverage with a nice matte finish and doesn’t move from your face all day even in hot and humid weather. The only down side is the limited shade range. You can buy the foundation here.
2. LA Girl Pro Conceal High Definition Concealer: This concealer doesn’t need any introduction as so many beauty bloggers rave about it. There are different shades for highlighting and colour correcting that would suit different skin tones. You can buy the LA Girl concealer online here.
3. Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder: This is a wonderful affordable powder that can be used on its own or to set foundation. It gives off a little bit of shimmer and can be used to bake. It comes in 4 shades – Neutral light, Medium, Dark and Deep.
4. Milani Amore Matte Liquid Lip Creme: This is a brilliant pigmented liquid lipstick that feels comfortable and lasts all day. With more than 30 shades, you’ll definitely find more than one that suits you.
5. Maybelline New York Brow Drama: This is a different kind of brow product but if you figure out how best to use it, it’s very time-saving and will keep your brow in place all day. Make sure it is the last thing you use or it will make your foundation or powder clumpy around your brows. You can buy it online here.
6. Zaron Volumnizing Mascara: If you have scanty-looking, non-existent lashes this mascara would be your best friend. It really delivers volume and it doesn’t break the bank.
Care to share any inexpensive wonder products you love? Please share in the comments.