Former beauty queen, Anna Ebiere Banner celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday on the 18th of February and she couldn’t be happier with where her life is right now.
Anna has a lot to be thankful for and her beautiful daughter she had with artiste Flavour, Chioma is one of them. She has also come a long way since her days of Winning The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) in 2012 to her days as a model and actress.
What do we know so far about the former beauty queen?
Here are 6 things you didn’t know about her.
1. Anna was born 18th February 1995.
2. Her she is from Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
3. In 2013 she won the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(MBGN) pageant and went on to represent the country in Miss World 2013.
4. She was appointed Special Assistant on Culture and Tourism to Governor Henry Dickson upon her reign.
5. After her reign as Miss Nigeria, Anna began her career in modeling and acting.
6.She featured in several magazines and her first TV role came in 2014 when she appeared in the family drama Super Story.
7. In 2015 Anna became the talk of the town when she gave birth to a baby for Nigerian musician Flavour N’abania.