Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death By Fire Caused By Mosquito Coil (Graphic Photos)

This is quite unfortunate. A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. According to an online report, the fire outbreak was said to have been caused from a burning mosquito coil.

Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *