Be Honest: Would you vote Ayo Fayose for president in 2019?

According to Channels TV, Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State Governor while addressing hundreds of women at an event to commemorate the 2018 International Women’s Day yesterday, yet again said he will become Nigeria’s President in 2019.

The Nigerian constitutions allows any Nigerian eligible to contest for an elective position do so without discrimination right?, so would you vote Ayo Fayose for president in 2019?

• Joseph says:

It will be a tragedy if I vote for ayo fayose come 2019 because in his state what has he done for his people in ekiti state .I can’t vote for arm robber like fayose.he has Notting in his brain to develop ekiti not to talk of nigeria.

• You are welcome, I prefer you for thousands of others

• sani muharazu says:

Yes Why not

• regina says:

i will never do that even in my dreams

• Romeo says:

God for bid. It is suicidal to vote a man that talks uncontrollable and without anything to offer.

• Osayande G. O says:

I will be one of d first person to vote for him. He is d most truthful, sincere and does not pretend. D best governor do far.

• Mr C says:

The answer to the question is “Very Yes”, if I may be permitted to employ dat expression. I often wonder y some Nigerian’s ar not discerning. Dis guy calls a spade a spade without giving a hoot whose ox is gored, in contrast to many of our politicians, so-called prominent pple who keep mute out of cowardice, political correctness, lust for crumps from corridors of power, fear of prosecution for corrupt past activities, etc.

• Ayo Adegoke says:

Yes, l vote for Ayo Feyose rather to vote for the leader of killings Fulani headmen. I stand to be corrected

• Damilola says:

Fayose is not among the best option for president. He is a sharp, brilliant fraudster.

• Damilola says:

Fayose is not a good option for president. He is a sharp, brilliant dude. He is surely gonna make things worse