Today’s Question: Is this why Cee-C is so angry and bitter???

According to this social media user, Cee-C’s dad may be the cause of her bitterness and anger. The source claims Cee-C’s dad abandoned her late mom while she was alive to be with his secretary. It was later discovered that the dad’s secretary had 2 kids for him. Here is what the source wrote:

READ  #BBNaija EFE Storms Warri Today [photo]

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

Could this be why Cee-C is so angry ???

• obi says:

She’s not the only bitter person we’ve seen. He bad attitude cannot be excused. We’ve heard of people with far worse stories of they’re backgrounds and they don’t throw those kinda tantrums.

• ryson says:

She will make amends.
    I believe that.

• Emmanuel Essien says:

I have suffered terrible things in my family that is worse than hers but I don’t transfer my aggression to others. She should be very careful before she becomes abandoned by reasonable men who may be interested in her.

• Reasonable says:

To exist in a bbnaija house with no friends. Bitterness is a disease! She has no excuse to be so bitter. Her case is small compared to my own case and still I am not bitter. It’s not bitterness that is her issue, her problem is excessive control, she wants to control everything, everyone, every situation. Everyone must submit to her will. Imagine CeeC as a boss, her subordinates will see hell! The girl has issues and she really needs deliverance! I really never watched bbnaija bit from time to time I would sit with family and watch and i tell you, I was never impressed with her from the get go!

• Ojay says:

When she wakes up this morning and realizes that they are no longer in the aus and it complete reality, I can assure u she will weep, coz broda man Tobi and everyone else will move on with each other, and she will be left alone, all to herself. Stupidity has found a new residence.

• Remy shaby says:

Like she’s the only 1 with dat kinda issue…she’s rude she’s rude shikena!!!

• salome says:

Abeg ee, she’s not the only one with such issues joor.

• No name says:

Cheap lies. Cece dad. Gave cece the best any child can think of..look at alex. She has nothin. Shes a villiage gurl dey called her but shes a happy child
    Cece gat a car bought by her same dad. She attended d best school..shes jst a bitter soul bad attitude.her dad isnt d cause of any of her bad manner

• Ty says:

Kinda talks be making me wanna just locate the bitch and exercise some mental analysis upon her.
    Big brother need to quit with this kinda f***k shit.
    It makes d game feel unreal. #Foreals

• All I can is men Is going will win #BBNaija 5Times straight
    Before a woman can taste that 25million
    We are on two now
    Efe
    Miracle

• Ken says:

Apart from that CeeC is something else oo… it seems she needs Love sha.

• MEEKIE says:

Cee-c’s problem remains hers, that’s assuming she admits she has one in the first place. Her family issues ain’t enough reason for her behavior during the #BBNaija show this year. Attitude and personality may look similar but still differ.

• BBNEXT says:

Is the secretary Aunt Dina?

• Dr G says:

If her mum is anything like her, who can blame the man