• Keynote Speaker I – the Federal Minister of Health, FRN.
• Keynote Speaker II – the DG, Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.
• Guest Speaker I – Pastor Tony Rapu, President, Freedom Foundation, Drug Addiction Rehab Enthusiast and Pastor of This Present House Lagos, Advocate for Mental Health and a social activist. Pastor Tony will discuss ‘LET’S FACE IT. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US’.
• Guest Speaker II – Steve Harris, Life and Business Strategist. Steve will discuss ‘THE OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS FOR PRACTITIONERS’.
• Guest Speaker III – Olabisi Adebayo, Early Years Educator. Olabisi will discuss ‘THE IMPACT OF SOFT DRUGS ON EARLY YEARS’.
o Moderator: Ebuka Anichebe.
o Panelist 1: Dr Kakanfo Kunle, Drug Recovery Expert, Abuja
o Panelist 2: Dr Osasuyi Dirisu, Drug Recovery Expert, Abuja
o Panelist 3: Oscar Ogedegbe (a former drug addict).
o Panelist 4: Tega Omogor (a former drug addict).
Date: Friday, 25th May 2018
Venue: BMO Event Centre, Inside Riverplate Park, Ahmadu Bello way, Wuse 2. Abuja
Registration: FREE ENTRANCE. All participants shall be required to register on www.bcpconference.org
Anticipated Attendance: we expect to host a minimum of 1,000 people.