The National Examinations Council (NECO) on Monday, August 20, released the results of the June/July 2018 Senior Secondary Schools Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Out of the 1,041,536 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 742,455 of the candidates got at least five credits, including Mathematics and English Language.
A statement signed by the acting Registrar of the Council, Abubakar Gana, states that a total number of 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractices.
To check results, candidates are to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the result checking website
2. Select year Examination Type
3. Select year of examination
4. Enter your card PIN number
5. Enter your Examination Number
6. Click on “Check My Result” button