Job Title: Client Solutions & Business Strategist
Department: Business Development
Reporting Line: Head of Digital Media & Business.
Deadline: 20th of January 2019.
The Client Solutions and Business Strategist person will be responsible for servicing and maintaining client relationship with new accounts and existing accounts as assigned to him/her using a consultative approach to the clients business.
- Stand as the contact person and as the face of Baynet Fuse brand with relations to the client or account assigned.
- Be actively involved in developing digital marketing proposals and also manage digital campaign for different clients or brand as assigned.
- Function as a Project Coordinator or Manager and as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
- Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Building quality proposals with unique insights and consumer behaviour.
- Own all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with Campaign Manager to establish timelines, and present key findings/deliverables when required.
- Proficient in using project management tools to support complex campaign processing and execution
- Must be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of project with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
- Must pass the Google Certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
- Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
- Provide support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Meet and surpass revenue targets through best practice in clients service
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Business or other related fields.
- Possess a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in customer service and business development role in a media agency or in any other industry.
- Must have excellent problem solving, good organization, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Must have good phone etiquette and excellent follow-up skills with some sense of humour.
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Send your application to [email protected] on or before 20th January 2019. Only applicants in the Lekki-Ajah or Island axis will be contacted. Thank you