From Naijaloft Adexen is recruiting for a HR Manager for one of its client – a leading industrial corporation focused on Oil & Gas construction and major marine services
The group is looking for a HR Manager reporting to Group Head, Human capital management
Provides company wide set of activities that would positively motivate the workforce towards achieving the company’s goals and objectives.
* Assists in the initiation and formulation of HR policies and procedures for the Company with regards to:
* Management of Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.
* Performance Management, Identifying Training and Development needs Analysis and Development of Training Plans.
* Design of Induction courses.
* Performance Management.
* Employees’ Statistics Management.
* Staff Discipline and Grievance Procedure.
* Internal communication
* Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
* Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
* Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budget.
* Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
Qualification & experience
* Candidates should possess a good first degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, or Law.
* A higher degree would be a distinct advantage.
* The successful candidate must have a minimum 4 -5 years experience in HR practice.
* Membership of the Chattered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria essential.
* Manufacturing especially fabrication experience would be a distinct advantage, as would exposure to a well structured environment.
* Thorough knowledge of Programme Planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
* Should have good analytical and numeracy skills.
* Good supervisory skills, ability to provide reasoned advise to superiors and ability to motivate subordinate staff.
* Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with people in a polite, courteous and cooperative manner with high standards of ethical conduct.
Salary: Attractive package
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for considération to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org