From Naijaloft Jobs in GE nigeria, vacancies in GE nigeria, careers in GE nigeria.
GE Nigeria is looking to recruit a Systems and Instrumentation Engineer.
The Systems Engineer position is to perform installation, commissioning & trouble shooting of Bently Nevada systems & software at customer sites.
Systems and Instrumentation Engineer
* Minimum four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree from an accredited college or university, Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering background.
* Must have at least 3+ years of post-qualification experience working energy and/or oil & gas instrumentation.
* Demonstrate assurance dealing with people.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal.
* Ability to work under stressful working conditions including.
* Basic Knowledge of networking hardware and protocols.
* Basic knowledge of Modbus, OPC, NetDDE and serial communications (RS232, 422, 485).
* Electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills. “Hand-on approach.
* Install & configure Bently Nevada hardware & software required for protecting and managing a wide variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.
* Assure jobs are executed in accordance with the cost allocations, which are budgeted.
* Assure the job is executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s schedule.
* Understand contractual commitments.
* Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
* Desired Characteristics B.E. (Electronics or Instrumentation) with four years of relative Industrial experiences.
* 3+ years Experience working on energy and/or oil & gas instrumentation.
* Knowledge of Bently products and service machinery protection management system is preferable.