From Naijaloft African Reinsurance Corporation (AFRICA RE) was established to foster the development of the insurance and reinsurance industry, to promote the growth of the national, regional and sub-regional underwriting and retention capacities.
Africa Re announces vacancy for Young Professional Programme (YPP). First class Graduates will be hired in the following fields.
* Finance & Accounts
* Administration/Human Resource Management
* Information Technology
* First university degree (first class) or its equivalent (in relevant fields)
* Universally recognized (local or international) professional qualification (in relevant fields)
Candidates for these positions are expected to have post qualification relevant work experience of between 0 and 2 years.
* The monthly allowance attached to these positions is attractive and comparable to what obtains in similar organizations
* In addition, successful candidates selected for the programme would be entitled to free medical care and
accommodation throughout the duration of their training.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION:
Applicants must be:
* Nationals of member States of Africa Re
* At least 21 years old and not older than 28 years by the date of this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates for these positions would be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, together with full curriculum vitae and one passport size photograph, should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline is 31st August 2009.