Our International Graduate Programme will now take the place of our Corporate Trainee Programme to develop professionals and leaders in defined subject areas.
Careers in over 40 countries and with ambitions for further international growth, we are looking for exceptional graduates who will take the step together with us.
What do we offer?
* 2-4 year programme with the opportunity for assignments where you can drill into your core business area or explore related disciplines to deliver hands-on business experience
* Training sessions covering StatoilHydro’s value chain, the oil and energy business, and individual development
* Extensive network of StatoilHydro managers and peers
Who are we looking for?
* Masters or PhD with excellent academic results
* No more than 1 year work experience
* Fluent in English with a second working language preferable
* International work/study experience is strongly preferred
* Identify with our values: Open, Hands-on, Caring, Courageous
Deadline is 31st December 2009.