Meridian Technologies Ltd is a mega IT Training and Education Company representing Aptech Computer Education in Lagos.
It is an authorized Oracle University partner, a Cisco Networking Academy, Microsoft partner, CompTIA member and has authorized Prometric and Vue Testing Centres.
Meridian Technologies has been a pioneer in delivering training on latest IT technologies and has been training students on the following courses :
1. Sun Java Courses : SCJP, Sun Certified Web/Business Component Developer.
2. SQL Server, ASP.net, C#, Perl, PHP, Apache, MySql
To meet its expansion it requires the following key staff: Trainers
Computer Science Graduates with NYSC discharged certificate, 2 to 3 years experience and having International Certifications in the related technologies need apply.
1. Sun Java Courses: Candidate should hold international certifications in SCJP, SCBCD & SCWCD and should have very good exposure and experience in delivering training on advanced Java technologies. The candidate should have good technical skills on the following modules :
* All modules covered in SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer)
* All modules covered in SCBCD (Sun Certified Business Component Developer)
* All modules covered in SCWCD (Sun Certified Web Component Developer)
2. Programming, Database & Open Source Technology Courses: The candidate should be having very good technical skills on all of the following modules: SQL Server, ASP.net, C#, Perl, PHP, Apache, MySql
Candidates with additional certifications in other IT technologies than stated above will be preferred. IT training experience of more than 3 years will be an advantage.
Candidates must be dynamic, technically oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be willing to work on weekends.
After initial screening, short-listed applicants must qualify technical tests before being recruited.
The position offers a challenge of working with major international IT brands and offers a competitive salary package, performance based incentives, continuous training and an exciting long term career.
As the positions are based at Lagos, candidates residing currently in Lagos will be given preference.
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and passport photograph to email@example.com.
Deadline is 24th October 2009.
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING NIGERIAN FORUM