2009/2010 ADMISSIONS LIST
FIRST BATCH OF FIRST CHOICE
The University of Ibadan (UI)has released the first batch of the admission list for students who chose the University of Ibadan as their school of first choice.
In view of the approval given by JAMB on the results of the 29th October, 2009 interactive session, the University of Ibadan hereby notify the successful candidates of the offer of admission into the academic program indicated aganst their names Click Here for the list of students admitted to the University Of Ibadan
The candidates should kindly signify acceptance of the admission offer by:
1. Paying the acceptance fee of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7, 500.00) into the Afribank Plc, UI Branch, University Student Fee Account No. 36000912A, at the nearest Afribank Plc Branch nationwide.
2. Printing a copy of the ACCEPTANCE FORM and submitting the filled form with evidence of the acceptance fee to the Admissions office, University of Ibadan.
Please note that you will not be allowed to matriculate and therefore become a bona-fide student of this University, if you do not complete all the stipulated registration processes.
You are advised to be prepared by getting the following ready before the announcement of the dates for Clearance/Registration Exercise:
1. Confirmation of Provisional Admission (To be printed from www.admissions.ui.edu.ng later)
2. Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB letter of Admission
3. Original and 4 photocopies of the UME result slip
4. Original and 4 photocopies of your credentials – SSCE/GCE
5. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers
8. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of N7,500 Admission’s
9. Acceptance Fee
10. A file with tag
11. Candidates should download and fill the folowing forms
Ui Jamb form B003