Working in the HR Department and reporting to the Senior Manager, Employee Services, the candidate will have First degree preferably in the Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
Also, they must possess 8 years work experience of which 4 years should be in the Human Resources function. Experience in employee relations and expatriate service management.
The candidate will be responsible for:
· Supervise implementation of competent HR service channels
· Define and agree on key performance areas and service levels for HR service desk in alignment with business requirements
· Oversee the maintenance of workforce data
· Ensure Administrative excellence through deployed systems.
· Update shared services systems, processes and SLA’s to reflect changing technology and policies.
· Ensure service level meets customer requirement especially with regards to process velocity, efficiency and robustness of the design.
· Review HR Service team’s performance on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for HR service improvements.
· Employee Relations
· Provide channels for employees to complete HR transactions.
· Interpret HR Policies to the business and ensure shared understanding of HR policies across HR and the business.
· Expatriate Services
· Manage the expatriate quota administration, work permits and visa requirements as required
· Ensure availability and provision of accommodation for expatriates and visitors.
· Oversee the negotiation of contracts (property, school, employment) for expatriates
· Manage the process of contract renewal for expatriate staff within the Group
· Provide landing support for expatriate staff and their family
· Monitor generation of workforce reports
· Provide monthly HR Service Centre reports for management review
· Oversee development of grievance & disciplinary process reports
* Ensure the timely preparation of HR Operations reports (Quarterly reports, PDR, Monthly reports)
Deadline is 8th December 2009
Click here to apply to MTN nigeria