JAMB UTME Results released The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has officially announced the release of the results of Jamb UTME 2010. In a statement made by JAMB it was stated that over 501,000 candidates (about 41%) scored 200 and above. Leaving 59% with scores less than 200. Over 96.2% of the Jamb UTME result has been released. According to the Jamb head, candidates can check their Jamb UTME result on the internet at a Jamb UTME result checker website.
From the information on the Jamb UTME result checker portal, you will not need your Jamb UTME scratch card to check your result, but you will require your Jamb UTME registration number. Jamb UTME result checker is at www.jambonline.org
Jamb Direct entry registration is ongoing. Candidates for Jamb DE should register online at the appropriate website. To check your JAMB UTME result visit www.jambonline.org
Last Saturday, over 1.3 million candidates sat for the first ever Jamb UTME examination in 321 towns and 2705 centres across Nigeria as well as in centres located in Accra, Ghana, Buea in the Republic of Cameroon, Cotonou in the Republic of Benin, London in the United Kingdom, Jeddah in Saudi Arabia and Johannesburg in South Africa.
To Check your Jamb UTME2010 result, you can access the JAMB UTME result checker by visiting www.jambonline.org
If you are receiving No results, incomplete result, or result withheld, you should keep trying as your JAMB result may be released later.