Nokia is world leading mobile technology provider.
Nokia is recruiting for the following position in Nigeria.
Technical Account Manager (TAM), Services – Africa North-SAL00000188
Technical Service Delivery is a new organization within Services Sales Support & Delivery under Markets with a mandate to streamline, enhance and scale Nokia Services globally to Operators & Trade Partners.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the owner of the overall technical relationship with the operator and responsible for providing end to end technical expertise and knowledge of Nokia solutions to the Operators. Whilst also being the go-to-person for the sales account teams, and being an integral part of the Sell-in and Sell-out efforts of the Local Sales Unit.
The position spans three key phases, Pre-sales Support, Deployment Management and Lifecycle collaboration by coordinating Technical Service Delivery (TSD) resources together with key partners inside and outside Nokia.
The candidate must have both technical and commercial acumen with the ability to forge strong business relationships including VP/Executive level within the Operator. A solid understanding of mobile solutions and detailed knowledge of operator environments is essential.
Major responsibilities include:
· Providing an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving customer issues in a manner that exceeds the customer expectations
· Seamless project coordination through all phases of the customer relationship – with the operator, account team, project & technical resources, and support personnel
· Listening carefully to customer feedback by monitoring customer interaction and taking appropriate action
· Managing and developing the Nokia solutions activity of an operator at the group/opco level from pre-sales through deployment and ongoing lifecycle collaboration.
· Developing the tactical plans and activities with the operator that will result in the successful achievement of the operator’s device & services sell through targets.
· Ability to track the day-to-day technical details of managing an ongoing solutions deployment.
· Expanding Nokia’s mindshare with operator sales teams by delivering solutions roadmap presentations and technology briefings.
· Understanding of operator’s environment and systematic changes to ensure uninterrupted service experience.
· Negotiating technical deployment deliverables and schedules with customers through a coordinated effort by engaging internal teams and ensuring that all parties deliver to the committed plan.
· Collaborating with other Nokia functions to resolve day to day issues in the account.
· Ensuring compliance with the Nokia/operator services agreement.
· Representing the customer in Nokia product planning, technical/network architecture and prioritization meetings.
· Gathering business intelligence on the customer while being aware of the competitive landscape and emerging trends to assist Nokia teams in making strategic decisions on product roadmap.
An ideal candidate:
· Will have 5+ years customer facing experience in the mobile communications industry within product management, account management or program management of mobile consumer Internet services or equiv.
· Earned a degree in technology management or equivalent experience.
· Be an expert in mobility solutions development, technical presentations and relationship management.
· Possess strong organizational, communication, planning and delivery skills
. Ability to travel as needed. (up to 50%)
Primary Location: NG-Lagos
Job Level: Manager
Application Deadline 12th May 2010