Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. Huawei Technologies is recruiting for a Senior Operation Consultant
SENIOR OPERATION CONSULTANT
(Hosting and cooperation Business Department)
General Requirements for the position
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint) .
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
• The position is responsible for all aspects of operation business development to provide VAS service Operation consultancy to Huawei West Africa customers.
• Act as team expert to provide consultancy of VAS development and operation to West Africa customer
• Develop detailed operational plans with Operator include sales targets, marketing strategy and monitor the business progress, be responsible for KPIs of business revenue.
• Structure and negotiate partnership agreements with complex licensing or pricing options. Build strategic partnership teams
• Act as liaison between Operator and all departments for Operation cooperation.
• On-going management of strategic partnerships
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or telecom field required, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience in telecom operator or VAS/Internet business marketing sector.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
• Working knowledge of financial modeling and telecom technology
• Must possess excellent intellectual and analytical problem solving and decision making skills to identify effective long-term strategies.
• Good networking with local and international Operator
• Team working, open minded, be adaptive to multi- culture working environment. Should be capable of working as part of an executive team, effectively; and work in a cross/functional environment
Primary Work Location: Lagos
Required Work Location: West Africa Representative
Method of Application
Contact (apply) to: Jack.Gao@huawei.com
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply
Deadline is 20th May 2010.