Lagos State University (LASU) 2010/2011 Part Time Application Details
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY EXTERNAL SYSTEM
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2010/2011 ACADEMIC SESSION
Lagos State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2010/2011 academic session in the under-listed programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma and Professional Master Degrees of the Lagos State University on Part-Time basis
The University requires credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at Ordinary Level for the programmes unless otherwise stated.
1. FACULTY OF ARTS
(a) Postgraduate Diploma, International Relations & Strategic Studies (IRSS) (3 semesters]
(b) Master of International Relations and Strategic Studies (MIRSS) (4 semesters)
2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
(a) Postgraduate Diploma, Education (PGDE) (3 semesters)
3. FACULTY OF LAW
(a) Master in Legal Studies (MLS) (4 semesters)
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD), Business Administration (3 semesters)
(b) Master of Business Administration (MBA) (4 semesters)
(c) Master of Public Administration (MPA) (4 semesters)
(d) Master of Human Resources & Industrial Relations (HR&IR) (4 semesters)
Method of Application
Buy ‘On-line Application’ scratch card for #6,300(Six Thousand and Three Hundred Naira only) from any LASU Microfinance Bank and visit www.lasues.org.for further information on admission requirements and location of study.
Sale of application forms will be on from the date of this publication till Saturday, January 15th 2011.
All applicants shall be required to sit for a qualifying entrance examination in their selected campuses on Saturday, January 22nd 2011 at 2:00pm prompt. All applicants are to be at the examination venue for pre-examination verification at 1:00pm prompt. LASUES reserves the right to change the prescribed examination date in the event of sudden emergencies but with notification to all applicants.
Applicants are expected to bring along the following:
(1) Photocopies of Credentials [Notification of Result/’To whom it may concern’ is not acceptable]
(2) H.B. Pencil and Eraser,
(3) Acknowledgement Card,
(4) Two Passports Photographs
(5) Forms of identification e.g National ID card/International passport/Driving licence, etc.
(1) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps need not apply.
(2) Candidates should collect properly sealed reports from their named referees and return same to the Administrative Secretary of the Campus of choice before the examination day.
(3) All academic transcripts must be forwarded to the Administrative Secretary of Campus of choice.
(4) Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department/Programme or Location of study to another will not be entertained
(5) Application forms not accompanied with all required documents will not be accepted and processed.
(6) Candidates must attend the written examination and the selection interview.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University External System,
Lagos State University, Ojo
Telephone: 01-8547159, 01-8547019, 01-8547351
E-mail:- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org