Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Position: Business Systems Leader- HR
Function name: Management Information Systems
Location: Head Office
Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Information & Communication Technology or Management
Career type: IT service Management
The key objective of the Services Leader role is to ensure system health ( system functionalities are delivered within scope, on time, in the expected quality, professionally documented ) They will partner with the business in his/her function, support the demand process, IT projects, the change managment process and the application portfolio. Together with CITM BSLs will make sure that CCHellenic’s systems are operating according to SLA standards
Functional Area: MIS
Desired Candidate Profile
– Strong Objective and Analytical ability.
– With Practical creative and intellectual power
– Reports to Country IT Services Manager
– Support country BPLs/business people to identify, prioritise & capture demands based on the CCH demand process during the BP cycle or on ad-hoc basis
– Propose/present to the business management the available EIT standard solutions & ensures the compliance with company’s EIT standards.
– Act as the main contact link of the business people/Country BPL for change requests that has been assessed from Corporate BPLs & are under implementation, following up on them, ensuring the on time delivery and that they meet the business requirements
– Collect from business people/ Country BPL new requirements and documents them accurately before they’re moved for implementation following the CCH change management process.
How To Apply
Application Closing Date: 31st December, 2010
CLICK HERE TO APPLY