Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than 12 years experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
Key responsibilities and deliverables of Service:
– In charge of integrating small Maintenance re-Engineering project.
– Collect plate details from the field to supports the Engineers in developing task instruction, Bill of – Material (BOM) and inventory lists.
– Ensure proper sorting of technical and non-technical documents.
– Create working preventive procedure and request to Unisup resource their implementation.
– Prepare master documents based on Re-engineering lead discipline instructions.
– Raise material creation form to register missing identified spare parts.
– Add spare parts needed in preventive maintenance plan.
– Review planned maintenance routines, identify gaps, and carry out optimisation studies with the discipline Head to minimise the cost of maintenance whilst retaining an acceptable level of plant and equipment reliability.
– Ensure all statutory maintenance to national standards, company requirement and industry best practices is capture in programmed preventive Maintenance and Inspection.
– Review the existing maintenance plan in term of estimated hours and spare parts requirement.
– Prepare all document to implement change in CMIMS (function location, spare parts and preventive maintenance).
– Provide Weekly report activities.
– Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Hierarchy
Essential Qualifications Required
– BSC or equivalent with minimum 4 years experience of project / operations in the field of maintenance in the Oil and Gas industry.
– Strong knowledge of technical data and documentation, such as drawings, technical manuals, operations and maintenance data
Specific technical knowledge:
– Instrumentation and ICSS: All types of instruments, metering system, ICSS, DCS and PLC system, computer and telecom networks.
– Experience of Computerised Procurement & Maintenance management systems, and in particular of Unisup.
– Offshore survival certification required.
– Conversant with Databases and Microsoft Office applications.
– Technical report writing & Fluent English Language (spoken/written)
Click here to Apply