Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create tong-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 IxEV-DO/CDMA2000 IX, WiMAX), core network products (IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN), network products (FTTx. xDSL Optical, Routers, LAN Switch) application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA) Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei’s products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world’s lop 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide.
Position: Business Control Manager
Bachelor’s degree for Finance, accounting, economics or management; overseas study experience is preferred
8 years or above experience in internal control, audit process management. Have a good understanding about the best practice and the trend of internal control. Having CPA, ACCA or CIA certificate is preferred
Strong skills in organization, cooperation, analysis, apprehension, communication and management etc
Management experience for at least 2 years is necessary; project management experience is preferred;
Familiar with the internal control of at least one business field;
Identify the business risk for internal and external, financial and company operation; Assist business department to make improvement
Organize PCs (process controller) to conduct internal control reviews, such as Compliance testing etc.
Monitor internal control issue and provide recommendation and suggestions to Process owners;
Organize PO (process owner)/PCs to optimize and localize processes if necessary;
Responsible for internal control training and the building of IC atmosphere;
General Requirements for the positions:
– Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or lCT is preferred and is of top priority.
– Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering or relevant degree as applicable
– Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently
– Should be ready to work under pressure in all Kind of working condition
– Proficient in Microsoft office, (word, excel and PowerPoint)
– Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
– Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written
– Must be ready for international project to the other African countries
– Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later 16th August 2011. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.