Seven Up Bottling Company Plc is a leader in the soft drink industry in Nigeria. We are acknowledged for providing challenging opportunities for hardworking and experienced individuals who have passion for result.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
– Develop operational plan for keeping/handling raw material and finished good at the region.
– Oversee the receipt of materials procured locally at plant level and endorse for payment approval
– Oversee the insurance /return of goods from/to the plant’s stores.
– Process obsolete items for write-off
– Oversee the receipt/transfer of goods to and from other SBC locations.
– Reconcile information on product out-load to route and transfer to depots.
– Reconcile stock counts in both warehouse and stores, against stock information to determine discrepancies
– Monitor the receipts of new bottles and plastics shells
– Ensure principle of FIFO is maintained.
– University degree or HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Purchasing and Supply, or related fields (Membership of relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
– Must have 8 years cognate experience in CSD industry.
– Sound knowledge of inventory management and cost accounting
– Good planning, control, analytical and interpersonal skills
– Must be between 35 and 40 years age bracket
– Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply in their own handwriting, addressed to
The Executive Director,
Seven-Up Bottling Company PLC
247, Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora
P.O.Box 134, Apapa, Lagos