Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries.
We are offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 405,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
For our Energy Division in Lagos, we are looking for:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
– Source and verify financial information for the Business Unit, including Income statements, Balance Sheets and Cash flow
– Compile monthly reports for the Business Unit which includes income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Head Unit; including monthly forecasts and annual budget
– Develop and maintain a systematic framework or methodology for value added financial analysis for projects
– Tender/Bid process, Bid no bid, Limit of Authority, Commercial terms of contracts
– Ensure budget alignment and its implementation with operational plans of the division
– Project reporting, risk analysis, project reviews, etc.
– Complete SOA controls
– Develop and maintain effective customer relationship with both internal and external clients
– Provide information management, support and advice for management, through ongoing analysis of business financial trends, and recommend adequate action
– People management: within functional area select, deploy and develop employees under relevant company policies, aligns all members toward team excellence in order to ensure long-term company success with motivated high calibre employees
– A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in finance or related function including: Financial modelling & – Planning, Accounting & controls, management reporting
– Exposure to working as a Commercial in a project environment
– Exposure to business administration will be an added advantage
– A first degree in Accounting or any numerate discipline
– A professional Accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA).
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer; therefore all applications received will be treated with the same level of attention. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th September 2011.