Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancy: Customer Relationship Officer
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer, Isolo Branch
Job ID: 272871
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To assist the Branch in:
• Developing and executing marketing/sales programs and activities to achieve unit sales targets.
• Providing personal financial planning services to customers as well as handle customer enquiries and complaints.
• Reviewing credit applications for personal loans.
• Submission of weekly and monthly sales figures and projections. Other report, weekly Activity reports.
• Cross-selling of products and referring business opportunities to other units
Meeting Sales Targets
• Ensuring that the unit meets its monthly/yearly given sales targets.
• Executing regular sales activities to generate business for the unit.
• Specifically targeting High Valueprofitable clients with a view to growing the current account deposit base.
• Providing personal financial planning services to customers.
• dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
• ensuring that service standard targets are being met for loan processing, customer response time as well as customer enquiries
• ensuring that service recovery on errors, miscommunications, complaints, etc are dealt with in the most efficient and courteous manner
• Recommendation of credit approvals for loan applications.
Projection of a Positive Image
• Ensuring that premises and the Priority/Excel Lounge are maintained to a high standard.
• Selling wealth offerings for individuals to increase value center’s liabilities base.
• Executing below the line selling activities to increase value center business.
• Building relationships with customers to extend more banking facilities.
Processing and review of loans
• ensuring that credit policy is complied with
• reviewing loan applications for credit approval
Submission of sales figures and projections
• ensuring that proper sales figures are being submitted
• submission of sales activities that are being conducted
• assisting customers with their personal financial needs
• attending to customers enquiries and complaints
KYC / money laundering
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: “identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers”.
Qualifications & Skills
• University Degree (minimum of 2.2)
Know How and Experience
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
• Ability to plan daily/periodic operations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Salesmanship, energy and drive
• Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
• To aggressively assist in the achievement of the value center sales targets through planning and executing successful marketing and sales activities
• To provide constant quality service and at the same time work within the framework of the laid down credit policies
• To structure appropriate systems to fully utilize the limited resources available to meet the voluminous telephone calls, loan applications and enquiries.
• To constantly upgrade skills and knowledge so that a high degree of professionalism is reflected in an environment of rapid launches of new products, services and procedures.
• Recommendations on lending with regards to personal loans
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.