Chevron has major operations in the world’s most important oil and gas regions. We are leaders in working in extremely difficult environments such as ultradeep water.
Job Reference No: 2011-HRM-01
Job Title: Staff Physician (Pediatrics)
Provide specialist care in area of specializtaion.
Deal with complex health issues and provide leadership for the medical care team.
Develop, plan and implement an effective specialist and general health care programs.
Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MB.BS) degree plus post-graduate specialty qualification (Fellowship of the Nigerian or West African Postgraduate Medical College or equivalent) in Pediatrics plus Certificate in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Wide use of specialized skills and knowlegde in directing and co-ordinating patient care delivery in area of specialization. Direct emergency preparedness and response, Manage health resources. Outstanding clinical case-management and problem-solving skills
– Proven ability in emergency preparedness and response
– Creative ability to develop, plan and implement effective specialist and general health care programs
– Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills
– Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum of Fifteen (15) years post MB.BS with at least Five (5) years post-fellowship.
Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Category: Medical Services
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Job Closing Date is 6th October 2011