FITC NIGERIA CURRENT VACANCIES, THURSDAY 13, OCTOBER 2011
JOBS AT FITC
Our Client, a regulator in the finance services sector of Nigeria, the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), is seeking to recruit candidates into some strategic vacancies in some functional areas as listed below. These roles are generally expected to have functional strategy initiation and implementation responsibilities, as well as coaching and mentoring of respective functional teams. Additional details in terms of roles, academic, technical and behavioral.
DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE
University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Public Administration or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
• Candidate must also have a minimum of twenty (20) years cognate experience with at least 5 years in senior management position
• A post-graduate degree will be of added advantage.
• The ideal candidate must be able to deal with conflicts in an accommodating manner and provide leadership and motivation to subordinates
• She/he must be innovative in introducing monitoring systems that identify and promote productivity of the workforce
• The ideal candidate must be calm and self-controlled under any circumstance
• She/ he must readily enforce systems and procedures
The successful candidate will originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality
Candidate must possess a university degree in Economics, Banking and. Finance, Accounting, not lower than second class lower division in a relevant discipline.
A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
He or she must be a qualified accountant.
In addition, candidate must have a minimum of twenty (20) years cognate experience with at least 5 years in senior management position preferably in the financial services sector
This job role requires the ability to fulfill work projects with honesty and integrity.
Applicant must be innovative and disciplined in identifying and solving finance related problems, and communicating findings for implementation.
• The successful candidate will improve the organization’s accounting and financial management systems
• Oversee the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, and implement cash management processes
• Develop strategies and implement long term goals for the organization
• Direct organizational budget to meet its financial goals
DIRECTOR, OFF SITE SUPERVISION
• University degree or equivalent qualification in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science and Insurance
• A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
• She/he must possess relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, CITN, CNA, CIlN, ACCA
• In addition, candidate must have a minimum of twenty (20) years cognate experience with at least 5 years il1 senior management position in the financial services sector.
• Experience as a thought-leader as demonstrated through distinguished services in relevant associations, committees, etc
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing the supervision through the team with respect to any regulatory tools used in dealing with issues of non-compliance, and conducting meetings held with company officials to obtain information to facilitate this.
Candidates should have exceptional analytical and communication skills (both written and oral) and highly developed team leadership and mentoring skills.
The post holder will be accountable for contributing to the development and implementation of new or revised policy and / or legislative initiatives.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, log on to FITC e-recruitment portal at www.fitc-ng.com/recruitment All Applications must be received before 5.pm on 8th of November, 20l1, which is the terminal date of the first advertisement published on 13th September, 2011
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Lagos: FIC House, 164/166 Murtala Muhammed Way Ebute Metta Lagos, P. M.B. 1115 Yaba, Lagos Nigeria Tel (234) -1- 8129474,8129477 Fax 01 5878234 Email info@ fitc-ng.com Website www.fitc-ng.com
Ahuja: FITC Liaison Office, Ahmadu Coomassie House, Plot 777, Mohammed Buhari Way, Central Business Area, Abuja Tel: 09-6700570