SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOBS IN NIGERIA : IFRS PARTNER LIMITED NIGERIA CAREERS
Senior Channel Sales Representative – West Africa
IFRS PARTNER, Ltd. is a Nigerian corporation that is wholly owned by Issues Central Inc, based in Toronto, Canada. We have customers around the world. We have established ourselves as world leaders in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Transition, corporate governance and financial compliance. Our products include IFRS PARTNER, CFO PARTNER, IPSAS PARTNER.
Our product and workshop suites provide unique solutions featuring rapid and affordable solutions to assist companies to make the successful transition from GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) to IFRS or IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards). With IFRS & IPSAS transition product and expert workshop offerings in Canada, US, Nigeria and more, it is an exciting time to join the team. We offer excellent salary benefits with the opportunity to achieve a very competitive compensation with a base salary plus commission plus bonus. We are an elite team of professionals working to assist our partners and clients in their IFRS, IPSAS and internal controls projects with our technology and expertise.
IFRS PARTNER Limited, Lagos, Nigeria; Subsidiary of Issues Central, Inc. Toronto, Canada – Lagos, Nigeria (Nigeria)
Job Title: Senior Channel Sales Representative – West Africa
Reporting To: Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Team: oftware, Workshops and Services Consulting
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing & Sales and is responsible for primarily working with channel partners to assist in sales and market development as well as some direct sales to strategic accounts in West Africa. Some travel is required.
* Work with channel partners performing sales, sales engineering, marketing and sales support.
* Develop proposals for customers and channel partners
* Sales to customers in various industries including government accounts
* Make management and board level presentations about our products and services
* In support of channel partners, have the ability to demonstrate our products and total offerings to customers.
* Ability to explain company the value of the company’s software, workshop and consulting offerings.
* Ability to do industry briefings for channel partners and customers to present our product and services offerings
* Maintain up to sales pipeline reporting with periodic reporting to our management
* Evaluate competitive offerings and assess the optimal positioning of our offerings in the market place.
* Be able to work in a quota driven environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Must be legally entitled to work in Nigeria and be able to travel.
* Demonstrated successful track record selling and complex/premium services and software
* Ability to communicate and sell at all levels in an organisation
* Must have good written and oral English Language skills
* Ability to demonstrate software for compelling sales presentations
* University degree a must combined with a professional accounting designation –ACA,CIA a plus
* 10 years+ experience in complex/software sales
* .Ability to learn solutions rapidly.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to present information clearly
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills with ability to implement our software in client organizations
* Desire to work in a high growth industry in a dynamic environment
* Highest level of professional conduct is required
* Ability to be a self-starter and accept change readily
* Ability to take the lead with clients and channel partners and make recommendations
* Experience in sales to industries such as: oil and gas, financial services, manufacturing sectors a plus
* Some travel will be required
Posted: October 31, 2011
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Accounting, Computer Software
Compensation: Competitive compensation with a base salary
Job ID: 2127492
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com