Join the Economic Research Unit of a Leading Financial Institution in Nigeria
Our client, a foremost financial services firm in Nigeria, wishes to boost its internal capacity to track global and national economic happenings and share new insights across its business units. The client now seeks to recruit a team of about five (5) economists with prior experience in the tracking and sharing of insights on economic issues in business settings to start an Economic Research Unit at its head office. It is expected that the team will include at least one person with expertise in each of the following areas; global markets, macroeconomic analysis, states and regional economics, sector analysis, and financial markets. All the positions will be based in Lagos, on full-time basis, competitively remunerated, with opportunities for professional development.
Job Title: Economists
- B.Sc. in Economics / Finance or related fields, with a minimum grade point averageof 4.0. Only in addition to this basic requirement will postgraduate qualification(s) constitute an advantage.
- Minimum of Two years of practical experience in for team members and up to five years for team leaders.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their application supported by the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Short statement of about 250 words, covering:
- your field of expertise
- your practical experience
- how you are likely to fit into the team
3. Two (2) samples of recent writings on economic issues
All application wil be trated in strict confidence, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.