Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Value Sales Specialist
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Job Conditions: Normal working conditions
Reporting To: Senior Manager Value Sales
Employment Status : Permanent
- Demonstrate in-depth industry/sector and technical knowledge required to build realistic account specific business cases to aid sales team in achieving sales targets
- Support the SM, Value Sales in ensuring the adequate development and use of the value sales tools by the Account Partners (Account Plans, Outside Ins, Business Cases, Sales Proposal)
- Provide in-depth sector and company specific financial analysis which forms the basis for C level commercial discussion and decision making.
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the Enterprise accounts which are systematically qualified for ICT requirements, managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed by the account team.
- Create an aggressive sales strategy that grows MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management for allocated corporate accounts.
- Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, clearly identifying return on investment and risk
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated corporate accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis
- Study and apply successful sales strategies in selling MTN enterprise solutions to defined customer segments and adapt for use with other allocated customers within the horizontal sector
- A first degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Masters in Business Administration
- 8 years work experience which includes:
- 2 years experience in a supervisory/managerial position
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Technical sales to quoted companies.
- Experience in an ICT/Telecoms environment
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
A first degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any other relevant discipline Masters in Business Administration.
5th March, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online