Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the M.D/CEO
The Personal Assistant to the M.D/CEO is the principal officer responsible for the daily operation of the office of the Managing Director, providing comprehensive, efficient and confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive officer.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travels, meeting and conferences for and on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary.
- Co-ordinates meetings including preparation of agenda, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings.
- Undertakes research and special projects as and when requested by the Managing Director.
- Maintains and updates information and data system as necessary within the Managing Directors office including hard copy files system and electronic files.
- Manages the travel Itinerary of the Managing Director as regards booking of flight tickets, booking of hotel accommodation and preparation of allowances.
- Attends to all staff needs /requests and channel them to the appropriate services officers within the Group Office.
- Processes maintenance requests of entire staff of the unit as the needs arise.
- Manage the entire office by ensuring that the relevant personnel keeps every part including work tables, meeting room and the lounge clean and safe at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Managing Director from time to time.
Knowlegde & skills Required
- Oral & Written Communication
- Team playing
- knowledge of local and international laws and regulations on oil and gas
- Effective Presentations
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point, Database management)