Job Title: Junior Auditor
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of business operations and adherence to the company code of ethics.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with internal control system, relevant legislations and established internal policies and procedures
- Assist in reviewing adequacy of the internal control and reporting of control lapses to Management.
- Carry out spot checks on departments as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Assist in carrying out investigation as may be instructed by Management.
- Participate in conducting audit assignments.
- Assist in conducting stock counts on materials delivered to site as per request
- Assist in reviewing accounting system and related internal controls of the business.
- Serve as independent opinion on business issues when required.
- Other duties assigned by Management
- B.Sc in Finance/ Accounting and related field.
- Analytical skills, interpersonal skills, communication and good understanding of the business processes.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
2nd March, 20012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here apply online
Note: When the Sahara page opens, select Processed user at the User Type dropdown and click Find