Halliburton: Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We’re one of the world’s largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services. Come in and explore your future.
Job Title: Principal Engineer – Pipeline/Process
Location: Port Harcourt
Technical Reference: NC 00159037
- Under broad direction, has bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of the project.
- Responsible for all phases of project planning and execution. Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Responsible for day to day contact and communication with client counterparts. Possesses a detailed knowledge of the industry.
- Develops cross discipline skills, people development skills, and business management skills as part of developmental process to become responsible for an entire project.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- May serve as a proposal manager.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center#s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in an Engineering field required and 7 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Operations and Business Development and management experience.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
22nd March, 2012
How To Apply
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online