PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc: Our prime business objective in Nigeria is sustainable and profitable growth and our drive to be world-class in every aspect of our business life will be relentless.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Solution Developer
Locations: All Business Units – All States
IT Solution Developer :
- The successful candidate will be required to: Build new systems with NET, OpenEdge, VB.NET, SQL Server, Web Services Data Services.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide 2nd level support and troubleshooting of GMIS, TM1, Mfg/Pro, ImpactXP, and other applications Coordinate report development efforts gathered from IT business partners.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects.
- Maintain a reliable electrical supply on site with minimal power outages
The Right candidate must:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Possess a third level IT qualification Professional with 5+ years industry experience in dotNet development with preferably all the recent versions of .net framework.
- Have experience of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 and ability to write complex stored procedures and optimized T-SQL queries.
- Have experience with some reporting software e.g. Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Any SharePoint development experience will be a plus.
- Have experience in developing desktop and web solutions using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Have some knowledge of classic Microsoft technologies e.g. VB 6.0, ASP3.0 Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Have a Can Do attitude, exhibiting our core values – Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
13 Apr 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: